game available via download

If you pre-ordered, then that's automatic at no extra cost.

Otherwise, after release, you'll be able to choose if you want download only, mail delivery only, or both. If you choose both, it'll cost a little extra (to offset our cost for the printed manual mostly).

Martin

what the ****???

I pre-ordered the game so I would get it first. Now you are telling me it's faster to download???

Is this some bad joke???

You put back the release date for over 1 year now. Last you told us late march, early april but this is apperently not the case.

Moon, this is stupid.

Kuniworth, with your pre-order you will be able to download it before anyone else. And you'll save a few bucks, too, because you will additionally to that get the printed manual and cd in mail (when it's finished).

Carefully with the f-word...

Martin

Great - I will be working away when the game gets sent (unless its another 3 months!! smile.gif ) so it means I can d/load it at work and play it on my laptop - that should pass the time on my crappy job.

BTW - demo is great. Did i miss something or is it in just english?

Martin, why don't you make all these whiners wait another week. ;)

And Kuni gets an additional week penalty for being the biggest baby of them all. tongue.gif

Gee wiz don't you people have a life other than SC.

I've got to hand it to Jersey John, the most steadfast willpower exhibition known to SC2 whiners.

He has personally sacrificed obtaining the game till summer, June 22. A monumental task of human denial. Kuni you should be ashamed.

I salute you JJ, your a better man than I, and most of these other SC indulgers.