Legend's Give War Chance Tour is over! 41 Win 15 Lost 66 Yodl 1 Coward 3 Draw 1 MIA

• Replies 242
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

smile.gif

Battle screenshot from the endgame of one of the 3 games this weekend - german "Wonder Weapons" in action: fortification line Kharkov-Odessa blown to pieces by rockets...a few resistance nests remain cut off in the rear to be cleaned up later:

T119R02.jpg

Reporting win versus Taojah. I had Axis, had sme trouble in Afrika, so i sent paratroops to capture Northeastern port in England which was empty smile.gif Later took Egypt, Yanks had a rough go to help Russia. Taojah held out in Russian for awhile, when we ended this 1.05 game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have yet to play him, but judging from that screenshot above (1942 and he controls almost all the minors already) it looks like he has this game down to a science!

On top of that, he has an Italian bomber and HQ, 4 German rockets, 6 aircraft (9 if counting Italy and minors), a huge German army with 4 HQ's and upgrades for everything...just in this one screenshot, and it's only 1942. smile.gif

[ June 25, 2007, 07:50 PM: Message edited by: Timskorn ]

• 2 weeks later...

Fun game. Lasted until Nov. 18th, 1945. But only because I decided to fight to the last man. Probably last time I do that to anyone again. ;)

Playing as the Axis I almost feel like its part of the game if you find yourself in their historical (losing) position in 44, which is when the cards finally dropped for me. I knew I was done for, but, I set a new goal to see how long I could hold the Allies off.