Aesopo vs. Arado234 WAW

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sub is in big trouble now.The other two we will find and make them swim with the fish.His Norway campaign(cough cough)is in dire straits.His poor Germans are just begging to surrender(ill bet its real cold out in them mountains with no shelter) to those tough and courageous Brits.We say NO.

April 1941

USA 30%

USSR 33%

Oslo is retaken and liberated! The rest soon to follow.

Some bombing raids done on the UK.

Subs ping-

Here is the folly of Brit high command without the Norway adventure- USSR should be hovering at 70 or 80+% now.

Achtung panzer!

june 1941

USSR 40%

USA 30%

Darn limeys are still hanging on to the last two cities in Norway.

Subs ping-ping.

All quiet everywhere else.

The fuerher ordered bringing online the superweapons. The brits are going to be in a world of hurt so that they would cry "mommy" like the silly wussies that they are!

Achtung Panzer!

July 1940

USA 30%

USSR 47%

The OKW German high command had to readjust its time schedule to face the USSR. Intelligence estimates that war is inevitable with the barbarian ruskies in November or December.

Subs ping. Brits lose 41 mpps.

Brit norway defender reduced to 4. Expected to evacuate next rd.

Bombing raid on the UK. UK not contesting air and Axis has air supremacy. Yum yum experience points. Gooda!

Achtung Panzer!

All quiet on other fronts.

August 1940

USA 30%

USSR 69%

I forgot to mention that his recon bomber was killed last rd by uber reich fighters. The brits are now cowering from at will bombing raids by axis airpower.

Tobruk fell.

Darn Spain is not moving at all. Still at 83%. Hiler suspects a spy in the naval admirality who had discouraged Franco to join. Hitler is threatening to get medieval on Franco's buttocks.

OKW high command has ordered strengthening of the soviet borders.

Achtung Panzer!

August 31, 1941

USA 30%

USSR 75%

We march on to Narvik.

Some bombing raids done on UK.

Looks like the mideast positions had been abandoned by the axis powers (we don't need no stinking oil! -this is the gripe I have on this game -no accounting for needed resources for war).

Achtung Panzer!

Narvik should hold for a while if the weather goes bad.We will fight to the death for Narvik and to save the Norwegians from Nazi oppression.

Africa will soon be free.

I see the first two German units on our Russian border.Its going to get very cold soon.Maybe they will attack anyway and freeze to death.

This seems to be a common trap that the Axis are falling into. Just because the UK takes Norway doesn't mean Axis need to liberate it. Colin I and I played a game where this happened and by the time Colin (axis) had dealt with Norway then Barborossa was so off schedule it never made much progress and Germans surrendered by 42. Axis need to put jack boots and lots of them into Russia as soon as they can. In this game the Axis seem way off timetable and my money is on Allies. Seems like the Nazis are fighting where the allies want them to.