Aesopo vs. Arado234 WAW

I play as the axis for the first game and then vice-versa. House rule for US ships not to sortie before war entry. FOW, undo off, weather on.

The Axis war machine hits the feeble Polish forces full force and a Panzergrupfen hits the outskirts of Warsaw. More units coming to dine on Warsaw in the next round.

Pomorze, Lodz armies, and Poznan corps cut off - Krakow and Kutno corps destroyed.

Western elements race to fill the Seigfried line.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No way Jose! Poles fold in rd 3. Froggies scampering around the Maginot line - looks like he is going to do the fodder defense or they are looking for the nearest pay toilet.

We had to clean up after some Pole stragglers. Shoot! Rain came in grounding aircraft.

Froggie battleship group pings a corps in the Denmark connector. Maybe hoping to draw out the German navy and airforce. French troops still doing the hula shuffle on the front. I offered to give them Frenchies 1 cent for their pay toilet - no reply. Germans quietly build up.

well, well. I zee that the allies got frisky and took Norway. Bringing negative reaction from sweden, the us, finland and Italy joining us.

Dowed Denmark and took out the defender but missed occupation by one move.

Muddy weather.

This is always a very risky gambit but makes it more interesting to play with.

March 39 - weather still winter but skies were clear- it took all of our attention to pound on Brusells it fell. Let's zee what the Frenchies have in store for us.

Finally Mussolini did a steal on Marsielles and the Toulon port.

I had to cut of his tomato supply for his spaghetti sauce to get him to act.

Enough of the Froggies leaping around the front -weather is clear and we dispatched his army and tank group. Paratroopers and corps ping Gamelin HQ in Paris. Paris should fall by next rd. Did cost us dearly with a panzer group being reduced to 4 strength. Italy bombs French mine- German sub raids and hides.

Brits will be in for a nasty surprise-he-he.

Achtung panzer!

It seems the head of the Luftwaffe H.G.(Huge Guy)actually listened to something else other than his over inflated ego and fitted his fighters with drop tanks which caused the demise of my fighter.However our bomber spots some evil people trying to launch amphib.invasion and we sink them(one of his elite units).