[Rambo Invitational Tourney] Jesus vs Colin....winner will face Hellraiser for Crown

• Replies 171
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys: Here's the tournament enlistment group, I'm

making the bracket & getting all the e-mails into my

address book. Here's the order as posted with

BF-nickname.

jon_j_rambo@yahoo.com (jon_j_rambo)

dungate2000@yahoo.co.uk (Sy)

paintman1066@hotmail.com (Normal Dude)

bradtap@aol.com (SeaMonkey)

preusse@sol.dk (Preusse)

cosminerul@yahoo.com (Hellraiser)

mgervais@thedominion.ca (Canuck_TAR)

cplarsen@earthlink.net (Lars)

cingham2@mac.com (Colin I)

tomnichols@shaw.ca (arado234)

ksw7@earthlink.net (The K man)

jspyro0701@windstream.net (Konigs)

sillacoid@comcast.net (Agamemnon)

taz@swva.net (Baron)

[ February 24, 2007, 04:32 PM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Okay lets begin! We battle by the order entered, to keep it easy.

Rambo vs Sy

Normal Dude vs SeaMonkey

Preusse vs Hellraiser

Canuck_TAR vs Lars

Colin vs arado234

K Man vs Konis

Agamemnon vs Baron

TaoJah vs Jesus

We now have Jesus! He is from Spain and has taken the #16 spot against Taojah

[ February 27, 2007, 12:05 AM: Message edited by: jon_j_rambo ]

Originally posted by jon_j_rambo:

Where is everybody? Anybody started? I sent out a bunch of e-mails! Lets play! Get some AAR's going smile.gif

-Legend

Hi, sending my first turn as axis.

Good luck to everybody!

Im really sorry, but i have this problem: :mad:

pinkscreenjc0.gif

I know that there is a fix for that, but i have to wait to Hubert answer.

Looking to start soon.

[ February 27, 2007, 02:35 PM: Message edited by: DAK_21PzDivision ]

Me and Seamonkey's game Action Reports:

I will continually update this post as the game unfolds. I am Axis.

Hurried last minute top secret negotations between the Allies and the Germans fail and World War Two begins. The German demands were the Danzig Corridor and the Scandinavian countries, primarily for the hot Scandiavian babes. The Germans even graciously offered to leave France alone. The Allies countered by offering Poland and Polish sausages, which the Germans have rejected. Talk of a compromise involving a "Swedish women convoy" was found to be just a rumour, although the Germans did offer to put down their swords for a shipment of 30,000 blond women from Norway, but this was swiftly rejected and the Germans crossed the Polish border. World War Two is all Norway's fault.

Meanwhile Poland and Denmark have fallen, and the German sub in the ATlantic gets caught by a Frog cruiser, but may be saved by bad weather.

And I get a major tech hit before 1940! Yaa! : )

May 1940 Update:

The Germans roll through Beglium and Paris is soon under seige. Their secret technology is revealed as an early introduction of the Fock Wulfe 190, which quickly rules the skies over France. meanwhile, paratroopers and marines take Oslo and Norway surrenders to the Axis. The Italians prepare for war.

July 1940 Update:

France falls on the 7th, and the Axis shift forces for the next round of attacks.

German submarine wolfpacks engage a British battleship group off of the coast of Norway and inflict substantial damage. The Luftwaffe engages Canadian cruisers and the RAF off the coast of Brest.

Meanwhile in the Med, British Bomber Command, the Med Fleet, and the Free French Strasbourg pound Tobruk continually. The Italians respond by begining air raids on Malta and sinking the Strasbourg with a combined sub/battleship attack. The battle for the Med Sea has begun.

[ March 04, 2007, 05:18 PM: Message edited by: Normal Dude ]

Crap!!! That blond Swedish masseuse turned out to be lying about the 30 thousand Norwegian babes she was suppose to pimp to you and the Axis, ND?

And then she turns state secrets and you capture a tech level.

What a disheartening turn of events. Traitors everywhere, there will be hell to pay.

French Madmoiselle womanned cruiser squadron entices Nazis into trap lounging on deck in teeny weeny Bikinis.

Calling out my opponent Preusse !

I mailed you dude, didn't get any replied yet.

I noticed you wanted to play Thrawn's mod which I cannot agree with because, as good as it may be, you have too many units to move around and I really want to do other things besides playing sc2 smile.gif

I restate my proposal - std. 39 Fall Weiss (generally accepted for competitive play) - you pick your side, I really don't care about which side I'm gonna play.

Let's try to get the game rolling or The Legendary Legend will kick us out from the tourney smile.gif

AAR nº 1: DAK_21PzDivision (axis) Vs TaoJah (allies)

We are in November 1939, so only 8 turns have been complete.

Axis decided to go for Poland and it surrendered in turn three. Air recoignance didn't show any advance over Belgium, so in turn 6 we attacked Denmak, but bad weather prevent me to destroy the corps. The atlantic sub is detected near of USA and it will be sink soon.

More news soon.