I'm offering myself to anyone for a PBEM (5 players only).

I know many of you will want to go MP and if you wish to have a match versus someone with an "edge" as of now, I'm willing to offer. It won't last long anyways.

BUT! I will only do so 1 week after games have been received by players, play the game for 7 days, read up on it, discover its beauty, then we can play.

The only thing I ask is that ANY game related questions be submitted in these forums so everyone else can read up on them, I will not answer anything by email, I don't want to repeat myself.

I will not give out straight answers so not to spoil others from discovering the game (ex: "Why can't my plane move" Me: "A bit frosty outside ain't it?"), if someone else wants to reply with a direct answer, so be it, I will only do so 3 or more weeks after the game is out.

Finally, I will only take the first 5 to reply under this thread with their email. I will take 3 games as Allies and 2 as Axis. State which side you wish to play in here.

Hey blashy, I just preordered and I want to be on your PBEM games list. It looks like only axis left so look out world. The swastika will soon be flying across the land. In all seriousness, I'm looking forward to my lesson.

rutbeer at earthlink dot net

I'm offering myself to anyone
I know I'm going to feel bad :D about posting this, but was anyone else bothered by the title of the thread?

All kidding aside, sounds like you all should have a great chance to experience the game and learn about it. We will all look forward to the results and information that you can pass along.

Hehe, I was waiting for someone to catch this ;) .

NOTE: Hubert prefers I wait 1 month before getting some games in. I will most certainly respect his wishes.

So 1 month, it will give you all plenty of time to know the game and kick my butt.

Well troopers it seems Bad Blashy is up to giving us all a redheaded stepchild spanking in SC2.

I don't know about the rest of you, but I don't mind sharing a little knowledge of his patterns with my fellow rookies during gameplay.

Wouldn't even be above Bill or Dave sharing a few tidbits about Blashy's game antics.

I could start practicing the countermoves now.

My email's up there....no false intelligence accepted. :D

I'm certainly intending to share any intelligence that comes my way, though I will also be putting a large book down the back of my trousers.

Mind you, Blashy said he would be using a different strategy each time. Still, some patterns should show up quite quickly. Hopefully it will be quickly enough for us to avoid that thrashing. smile.gif