The "Give the BFC boys a hug" thread

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

Cripes, next thing I'll hear is that "BTS SUCKS because they won't hand deliver the game to me on a silver platter".

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Weren't they bandying about some "Platinum Edition" or somefink which included hand delivery AND foot massasge by Madmatt?

Its getting close to that Steve! :D

Just wanted to add my ***HUG*** for the hard work yall are doing and Also would like to say thanks for a game that has stayed on my computer for more that 2 years now!

[ July 31, 2002, 08:52 PM: Message edited by: Sgt CDAT ]

Originally posted by Soddball:

Maybe you Finnish men just don't have what it takes - you're too busy being Uber and blowing up star destroyers with teacakes.

Oh no, we don't have those. Teacakes, I mean. We blow up star destroyers with soft white wheat buns that we normally eat with coffee. If those darn star destroyers were a little bit closer we could crack them with coffee spoon. tongue.gif

And to legalize this post in a hug thread: I receive a hug. Look at it in horror for a second. Then I sigh in relief and take off the pin. I count to three (not two or not five, but three) and throw it back! INCOMING HUG!!! :D

/kuma

Okay aready. Despite hesitation I spose it's okay, I did take penicillin in the Army after all. Here's a lil huggy fer all you big lugs at BFC that bring us the worlds undisputed best tactical wargame. Now, get cracking, look lively now lads, it's back to the mill with ya.

Originally posted by Doug Beman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Well, I would [sENSORED] the guys, but my NDA forces me not to talk about [sENSORED]; or do [sENSORED] in public as well. tongue.gif

Ah, ta hell with it: BIG 'OLE HUG! :D

Are you sure you're not referring to a restraining order? tongue.gif

DjB</font>

Damn! This game impressed me as much as UFO Enemy Unknown did during my Amiga days - and that's a HUGE thing.

Don't you guys dare to stop in CMBB! We demand more! Much more!

*** HUG ***

BTW! I seriously considered also to buy "Cycling Manager 2". I went to the official forum and they have totally different kinds of messages in there. If you wanna laugh, check it out. www.cycling-manager2.com

They have nothing but heavily dissappointed customers - many of them cannot even get the game to work at all! It's amazing that publisher uses the customers as beta testers...

Yeah. Why not.

#### HUG ####

Though why I should be thanking you for releasing the game just as I move countries and jobs, sucking away all my free time so that my wife will yell at me and my staff wonder why I come in to work so tired, I dunno. And taking my money from me.