Tree mod preview

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Juju:

Guys, I've seen these trees in-game and THEY ROCK!!!!. Ed has really outdone himself here. Unfortunately you can't see the pine trees in these pics, and they are especially gorgeous!

Great, great work. Thanks Ed!

Thanks Juju smile.gif

Commissar:

I found out Bansai trees fit into my scanner much easier. ;)

They are basically finished along with new treebases and scattered trees for summer and fall. I'm not sure where to send them yet.

Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

I 've forgotten the German word for trees..oh well..

leavesanbranchen

People should not be allowed to release really cool scenery mods now that the CMMOS Field and Stream Pack is out there. GEM Productions, please fix! or do somefink!

POP! {eyes popping out of skull}

I'm afraid to put those things on the monitor. The dog might take a leak on it. smile.gif

Those are the best decidedness, decidicus, ah, leafy trees I've seen yet. Now every thing doesn't have to look like the Black Forest. The Normandy mix did a lot but these are outstanding. Gimme, gimme gimme. {wild eyed mod-slut craze taking hold}. smile.gif

[ February 20, 2002, 05:49 PM: Message edited by: Bruno Weiss ]

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

POP! {eyes popping out of skull}

I'm afraid to put those things on the monitor. The dog might take a leak on it. smile.gif

Those are the best decidedness, decidicus, ah, leafy trees I've seen yet. Now every thing doesn't have to look like the Black Forest. The Normandy mix did a lot but these are outstanding. Gimme, gimme gimme. {wild eyed mod-slut craze taking hold}. smile.gif

Thanks Bruno.

If you do want pines, you can switch to these.

pines.jpg

Originally posted by Commissar:

Wow, look at those pines. Now my poor 32 meg video card will be straining even more with yet another hi-res mod.

As a matter of fact the BMP dimensions of this mod are the same as any other tree mod. They are actually smaller in size since they use only 256 colours instead of 16 million, but you won't see that at all in-game.

WOW!!!

Can't wait to get my hands on them!!!

Is it just me, or do the leaves on one of the trees appear to be a bit. . .um. . . ."wacky" ;)

A new tactic would be to torch a forest of those bad boys upwind from your opponent's forces.

heheheheh. . . .they'd all disobey orders and stumble to the nearest White Castle.

Originally posted by IronChef4:

WOW!!!

Can't wait to get my hands on them!!!

Is it just me, or do the leaves on one of the trees appear to be a bit. . .um. . . ."wacky" ;)

A new tactic would be to torch a forest of those bad boys upwind from your opponent's forces.

heheheheh. . . .they'd all disobey orders and stumble to the nearest White Castle.

I fail to see the resemblance :confused:

Originally posted by Gyrene:

Nice looking trees Tanks, you are definitively re-eforcing your claim on the title of "Stealth Modder"...You spring up with the coolest mods out of nowhere.

Gyrene

Thanks Gyrene.

With all these comments about my pine trees looking like marijuana plants, I'll take the title of "Stealth Modder" over "Stoned Modder" :cool: