Reichstag Mod Available at CMMD

Ever wanted to recreate the final battle at the Reichstag in Berlin? Well with some artistic license and this mod, now you can.

The files you need can be found at the Combat Mission Modification Database (cozog).

This mod is not for the faint hearted. It's a large file (10mb) and a bit of a pain to install and uninstall. Due to in-game restrictions it replaces many of the tall buildings with Reichstag files and so needs to be uninstalled when you want to play a different scenario. But at the moment it's the only way to play the battle until new building models are included in some future patch (subtle hint to Battlefront ;) ).

Enjoy!

IronX

Originally posted by benpark:

I unzipped the file and it is an .ace ("reichstag.ace") file-no .bmp's. Any ideas/ help appreciated.

You need to download a program called WinAce (it's like winzip) and decompress the .ace file. A quick search on Google will find it for you.

Originally posted by IronX:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by benpark:

I unzipped the file and it is an .ace ("reichstag.ace") file-no .bmp's. Any ideas/ help appreciated.

You need to download a program called WinAce (it's like winzip) and decompress the .ace file. A quick search on Google will find it for you.</font>

I hope to have a CMMOS version available sometime today. At present, however, I'm having a few problems getting a ruleset to display a restore default icon.

The new CMMOS version will still be archived with WinAce simply because it reduces files to half the size WinZip does (in this case 10mb vs 20mb).