Dallas Texas has CMBB WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Originally posted by GJK:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jagcommander:

No news is bad news in Austin. You think the Prez or at least Karen Hughes could have pulled some strings for us!

I bet ours will ship together, NW Austin here...</font>

Originally posted by mike_in_texas:

Got it here in Houston!

Download complete, and firing away!

Mike

Just got home from job #2, came screetching up to the mailbox, and... and... nuthin'. :mad: Guess that's 1 for 2 in H-Town.

Just as well, I have homework to do tonight anyhoo. "But Guy," I hear you say, "you had all weekend to do this homework. Why did you put it off when you knew there was a good chance that CMBB would get there today?" Because, ya moron, I was playing CMBO all weekend. Sheesh. :rolleyes:

And to top it off, my brother in Ohio for whom I ordered a gift copy at the same time as mine just emailed me a setup with message saying "Thanks for the game, hope you haven't played this scenario yet." :(

Mañana, mañana.

Guy

I'm also a South Austinite and I got it today. Ya'll northerners should mob your mailman tomorrow.

PS I had install problems but I fixed them thanks to good support from BTS.

PPS Then I loaded up the game and it kicked my A$$! This was after I got all haughty 'cause I won all the demo scenarios from both sides. (sigh).

Originally posted by Elvis:

Good thing Shatter because after the pasting my beloved Eagles gave the Cowboys yesterday your towns football season is over.

Hey hey hey

One thing I want to make clear is I am no fan of the Cowboys. I am originaly from Indinapolis Indiana, moved 5 years ago. My teams you guessed it is the Colts, well I am also favorable to the Bears. Since you did not have this knowledge I will excuse your reply just this once, but remember I AIN'T NO FREAKIN COWBOYS FAN!!!. :mad:

Actually I root for any team other than the Cowboys. People here think there Cowboys are the greatest team in history and it drives me nuts :mad: , considering they SUCK with a captial S.

Gotta go, can't spend to much time away from CMBB the first day. :D

Originally posted by jagcommander:

The Lake Travis Post Office continues to demonstrate its consistancy in all things pertaining to mail. Still no game in Austin, just east of Mansfield Dam,

I can't wait to get up out of here (work) for the day so that I can get home and see if I have that infamous little yellow sticky note telling me I have a package! Surely the postman made the trip up to N. Austin for the delivery today....

Foiled again. ARRRRRGH! :mad:

This is an outrage! It's a travesty!!

I demand answers! Where's the accountability?? I want vengeance!!

It's the single greatest injustice in the history of mankind!!!!!

What's that? It's not? Oh well, it is a bit annoying then.

Maybe tomorrow...

Guy

[Edited cuz I can't spell. Maybe that's why I'm being punished. :( ]

[ September 24, 2002, 08:35 PM: Message edited by: GWDWD ]

#*&@. %#$. %/*. Guy is not a happy dude.

Not only am I still CMBB-less, but the USPS also says they delivered SWMBO’s birthday present on the 23rd, which they didn’t. I’m thinking I got the 2-for-1 losing packages special. @#*!!!

So now it’s her birthday. No present for her and no CMBB for me.

Will be a looooong night. Everyone please feel sorry for me. :(

Thank you.

Guy.

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

Don't feel bad. I'm in the same boat. :rolleyes: :mad:

Except SWMBO's present that the USPS tracking system shows was delivered on the 23rd (even though it wasn't) cost $450. :eek: Can't wait to hash this one out with them, the store, and the credit card folks... :rolleyes:

But when it comes to CMBB, I feel your pain. ;)

Guy

wow, that sucks GWDWD. i have a friend in SA that hasn't received his game yet. he called battlefront and they have no record of his purchase. he emailed them the confirmation he received and they don't have a record of that order, and no record of a payment from his credit card though he's already been billed. they're working on it, but it looks like one of those weird internet things. probably some kind of glich after the purchase was made but before it was recorded on battlfront's sight. still, i would hate to be in his shoes waiting for things to get straightened out. oh well, better him than me! lol..

Had a stroke of genius this morning.

Since I'm reasonably sure that my copy was lost along with SWMBO's gift, I just ordered another one!

If I was a pessimist :rolleyes: I'd say that ordering another copy virtually ensures that the one I pre-ordered will arrive today. If indeed it is lost, then I have a copy on the way as soon as possible, and if/when the original shows up I'll have one to give as a gift.

Dagnabbit, I'm tired of reading about how much fun everyone is having. Yet I cannot look away...

And the countdown starts anew! smile.gif

Guy