Dallas Texas has CMBB WOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Originally posted by mike_in_texas:

Got it here in Houston!

Download complete, and firing away!

Mike

When did you put in your pre-order? I put mine in about a week before they started shipping and I still don't have it here in Fort Bend county. :(

(Fort Bend is a neighbooring county of Harris, where Houston is located. It looks like one big city, just in case anyone was wondering about it)

Originally posted by pford:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by mike_in_texas:

Got it here in Houston!

Download complete, and firing away!

Mike

When did you put in your pre-order? I put mine in about a week before they started shipping and I still don't have it here in Fort Bend county. :(

(Fort Bend is a neighbooring county of Harris, where Houston is located. It looks like one big city, just in case anyone was wondering about it)</font>

you might want to contact bfc and make sure your order is in their system. as i posted earlier, a friend of mine pre-ordered, but somehow the order didn't get into bfc's system, so they have no record of it, even though he had a confirmation email with an order number...
If he got a email confirmation then he should have been in the system. Who was your friend and what was his order number? Please have him email at matt@battlefront.com with his details at once!

Madmatt

Originally posted by Madmatt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />you might want to contact bfc and make sure your order is in their system. as i posted earlier, a friend of mine pre-ordered, but somehow the order didn't get into bfc's system, so they have no record of it, even though he had a confirmation email with an order number...

If he got a email confirmation then he should have been in the system. Who was your friend and what was his order number? Please have him email at matt@battlefront.com with his details at once!

Madmatt</font>