Why Join a Clan?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No, no, no.

You are thinking KLAN not clan. These are totally seperate things.

Klan is made up knuckle-dragging, in-bred, unevolved, trailer-dwellers whose sole purpose in life is to marry their sister and inherit the family pickup.

Clans are an organized group of knuckle-dragging, un-evolved, cave dwellers whose sole purpose in life is to marry a distant cousin and kill woolly mammoths.

Some similarities but quite different. Hope this helps.

Originally posted by mike the wino:

Klan is made up knuckle-dragging, in-bred, unevolved, trailer-dwellers whose sole purpose in life is to marry their sister and inherit the family pickup.

I don't know much about how the Klan is organized now, but through most of its history it contained many of the "pillars of the community", bankers, businessmen, lawmen, etc. It was slightly like a Masons' Lodge in that it was more or less necessary to belong in order to have the "proper" connections in the community and to get ahead.

Doesn't mean that they weren't all a bunch of screaming idiots though...

:rolleyes:

Michael

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

For protection ofcourse. With all these gangs of cess poolers running around, a feller needs protection!

What? The notorious Piranha brothers, Doug and Dinsdale, belong to the cesspoolers?? :eek:

don't know much about how the Klan is organized now, but through most of its history it contained many of the "pillars of the community", bankers, businessmen, lawmen, etc. It was slightly like a Masons' Lodge in that it was more or less necessary to belong in order to have the "proper" connections in the community and to get ahead.

I really don't think this is the place for this but man you must be from the "nort foe sur"

they are idiots and more lol

Originally posted by mike the wino:

I clicked on the link. Egads, it's done by an Australian. Doesn't BTS spray for them around here?

But if they did, they wouldn't have all that nice work done by Kwazydog. tongue.gif

Mace (Aussie Aussie Aussie. Oi! Oi! Oi!)

[ November 01, 2002, 10:04 PM: Message edited by: Mace ]

Originally posted by Digger_Smith:

Players join clans for the cameraderie and the recognition.

Consider enlisting in the Desert Rats CM Platoon(clan). Clanwars, rank, medals, battle reports, ladder,player support and more.

Recruitment at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/desert_rats/

and website

http://www.geocities.com/ssmith69aussie/

Actually Digger there are no Clans per say that I know of in the Combat Mission arena. There are several good clubs/website groups available. There is Band of Brothers, Rugged Defense, T-house which all have ladder play I believe. I am sure there are also a few more about.

Folks posting above are all just giving you a hard time in jest. Welcome aboard.

This thread is still going? WTF? :D

Please, we do not want to eat clams fer godsakes!

And I sure as hell do not want to join any more bladder tournaments. I swear those are such rigged BS. If I had a $100 for every jerk that quit a game I was winning so his standing wouldn't drop 0.0002%, I'd have a couple of grand. Whata joke.

Originally posted by tracer:

I really don't think this is the place for this but man you must be from the "nort foe sur"

I'd be more than interested to hear how you arrived at that conclusion. Fact is, I was born and spent most of my first twenty years in Mobile, Alabama. Over to you, tracer.

Michael