The Nordic Championships (Part II)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be out of email reach until past easter. I leave tomorrow for Sweden and Kebnekaise and spend the next week flying there. So nothing is wrong when I can't respond to your querys about my game with Dragoon19. Maybe you should ask him for a change.

-TNT-

Enjoy your flying vacation, Tuomas! We will hunt down Dragoon19/Brath while you are away. smile.gif

Cogust,

Can you send me the results of your game with Kingfish? He says he lost by a wide margin but he does not remember the score. If you already sent in the result then I lost it somehow. :eek:

Treeburst155 out.

Hey, you guys are almost finished! There are just a few games left to go. Mostly Dragoon19 games. Thanks for the strong effort the last couple of weeks. smile.gif

It will still be a awhile before we are done since we have to wait for the very last file to be sent. Even so, I would be thinking about getting those AARs in if you are going to write them. This could be over in a couple weeks.

Thanks again,

Treeburst155 out.

All games done! Just waiting for Torbjörn to send the end result to me on our game.

I'll take this opportunity to thank all those who have been involved in creating this tournament: Nabla, Treeburst, WBW and Winecape - I hope I didn't forget anyone. smile.gif

And of course my opponents. Cogust, Stefan, Tero, Kingfish and Torbjörn. I lost a few, won a few, but had fun all the time. smile.gif

-Lunael

Hello everyone!

First the bad news: the finals will definitely not start before 8.4. I've been way too busy to be able to complete and test my second scenario for the finals. I'm going on holiday next Saturday and will return 6.4., and will finish off the second scenario after my return.

Then the good news. The thing I've been busy with concerns CM (and is especially close to the hearts of Nordic people), and is something that you will hopefully have a chance to enjoy during the next couple of years. So my time has been well spent. :D

[ March 26, 2002, 04:50 AM: Message edited by: Nabla ]

Dragoon19 is still with us. He and Sesam have just completed a game. We only have two games to go!

All players are eligible to receive the latest results sheet except Dragoon19, Jarmo, and Tuomas.

Email me if you want it.

Nabla,

The timeframe for completion of the last scenario will work out just fine. No "bad news" there. We may not even be ready by then, depending on how far along the final two games are.

I'd like to thank all of you for finishing the tourney, and especially the replacement players who kept the tourney alive through many withdrawals.

All of you who finished are on my priority list for future tourneys. You will not be left out, even if I have to start another tourney or add another section to get everybody included who wants to play.

If you still want to turn in some AARs you should think about getting busy. Two days after I receive the last game result all AARs will be due. I will let you know when I get the final game result in.

Thanks again guys!

Treeburst155 out.

Ahh, I see things are almost done here. Treeburst, do we have the front runner(s) so far or are there a black-out on results?

Regards,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

-----------------------

Wine is bottled poetry

-- Robert Louis Stevenson

WineCape,

There is a blackout on results for all players that have not completed their games. The others can get my results spreadsheet upon request. I will send you the latest version within 24 hours.

Springtime yardwork is cutting into my CM time this week. :(

Treeburst155 out.

Only one more game to finish: Tuomas vs Dragoon19.

After the last game result comes in you will probably want to look at this thread frequently. I'll be posting lots of stats. I will also be posting the exact input file for Nabla's scoring program. Players should check this over to make sure I have all their game scores properly recorded.

It won't be long now!!

Treeburst155 out.

Tuomas has informed me that he and Dragoon are in the final turn!! It won't be long now.

The absolute final deadline for all AARs is Saturday, April 13, 1200 hrs (GMT -5)

I will begin posting statistics as soon as I get the last game result. This could be anytime now. It will be Saturday noon before I need the AARs. I have lots of work to do without them until then. By Saturday night (Sunday morning for you guys) the four finalists will be announced.

Treeburst155 out.