More MODs Released!!! Big Pix Inside!!!

My wife went and moved in with her parents, my work called to tell me to come clean out my desk, the cat doesn't recognize me anymore, and I can barely stand my own smell--'cause I've been doing nothing but MODing all weekend! :D

Ok, I made most of that stuff up, but the MODs are real: Heer uniforms vol.3. Yes, a whole set of uniforms for late-war German army. Check it out--

Plain-vanilla infantry

inf3.jpg

Gebirgsjäger

mountain3.jpg

Panzergrenadiers and PG officer

mech3.jpg

mech_lt3.jpg

I'll upload to CM Mod Database as soon as it's back online. Any minute now, according to the homepage...

"What's next?" I heard someone ask.

Well, this...

heer_camo.jpg

and this

panzerpete.jpg

And there's more coming. Much more. Stay tuned.

Originally posted by jagcommander:

Looks great; and with the fixes to the Mod Data Base, those of us with only dial-up connections will hopefully be able to download all your large uniform files.

I've pared this baby down to under 2MB, so it should be more accessible.

smile.gif

Thanks andrew. smile.gif

Just a small nitpick.

Could you recenter helmet covers? It seems they are little off. Seam on left side of helmet is streched while right side looks just perfect. Just look closely ingame and youll see what i mean.

If you still have layered versions its just few seconds fix.

Just saying this because I think im not going to change these inf. mods. :D

[ November 12, 2002, 12:47 AM: Message edited by: illo ]

Did the Germans have green flashlight lens covers? I've only seen red and blue, but may be mistaken... ;)
Uh, well, uh, sure they did :rolleyes:

I don't know, I thought there was a green cover, but now I'm not so sure... It was just one of those spur of the moment, crazy impulsive mod things! :D

Could you recenter helmet covers? It seems they are little off. Seam on left side of helmet is streched while right side looks just perfect. Just look closely ingame and youll see what i mean.
That's the helmet 3D model at work--there's a lot of distortion on the left side in particular. I suppose I could try to do something with it, but I probably won't as it's too time-consuming and probably won't result in anything much better.

Hmm link is broken, is there any alternate link to get this great mod?
No alternate host as of yet. I usually send them to Tom, too, but he seems to have not resolved his download problems yet. Any other willing hosts out there?

Oh, and that's Juju's weapons mod I'm using.

The grass is stock CMBB ;) .