I Have Been to the Mountaintop, and Found the Peng Challenge, And Some Old Beer Cans

Originally posted by Roxy:

The hearing is expected to include a dozen stenographers. Reasons for this have not been disclosed by the trier of fact, The Justicar, but are no doubt steeped in tradition.

Well Roxy, as a Lady-in-Waiting, you may not understand the role the Stenographer plays in the trial. You see, they do wonders in focusing the attention of the jurors on what is most important in trial...

I call first choice!!!!

Speedbump

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Speedbump:

I call first choice!!!!

Speedbump

One moment young fellow. As lead defense counsel, I have some, err, needs that override your wanton carnal desires. In other words, in the interests of the notions of fair play and substantial justice, the Defense counsel demands first choice.

Steve

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedbump:

I call first choice!!!!

Speedbump

One moment young fellow. As lead defense counsel, I have some, err, needs that override your wanton carnal desires. In other words, in the interests of the notions of fair play and substantial justice, the Defense counsel demands first choice.

Steve</font>

If Treeburst155 chooses to and is allowed to post in the MBT as Treeburst155, then he shall be my Squire.
And if YOU had taken the time to read MY post you'd have noted that it is the Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread ... i.e. ME ... who decides who is and isn't to be taken to Squire. Therefore you can ASK all you like, but unless I say yea it ain't gonna happen there bubba!

I will say that should the Serf Treeburst155 (spelt but not bolded) wish to reenter the CessPool in that status and under that name then the Justicariate would take into account his postings to date and would likely grant your plea and make him Squire to you ... on the other hand he might wish to kill himself first.

If he chooses to return and is allowed to do so by our hosts as Ms. Roxy, then I'll consider but most likely ignore anything you have to say on the matter.
Much, no doubt, as you ignore anything that is above a second grade reading level.

Joe

All of this STENOGRAPHER talk ignores the fact that it is the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread that has the contract with Big Al's House of Goils, Giggles and Stenographic Academy and WE will be the ones arranging for the stenographers and assigning them.

Joe

That is true.

On a totally unrelated matter, have you happened to see my briefcase around here anywhere? It had all these unmarked tens and twenties in it . . . I was almost certain I put it behind your chair, Joe.

Ah well -- easy come, easy go.

Now, what were you saying about the Stenography pool, sir?

Steve

I'm stuck at the office and I blame all of you.

I'm stuck at the office working overtime and I blame all of you.

I'm stuck at the office working overtime but I don't get paid overtime as I'm salaried and I blame all of you.

I'm stuck at the office working overtime but I don't get paid overtime as I'm salaried and this has been going on for the last two weeks and it will probably continue for the next two weeks and I blame all of you.

I hope you all drown in the guilt.

The Bald One has been informed of Roxy's true identity. IOW, the preliminary hearing is underway.

Treeburst is a Serf. I never knew. I appreciate that.

Hi, Emma! Don't throw away those old gowns just yet.

Moriarty,

You don't know how hot the frying pan is that you're presently jumping into. You can expect a subpoena as a friendly witness for the defense. Be aware, this does not entitle you to any mercy in our CM battle.

I demand at least one poolboy Stenographer!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

All of this STENOGRAPHER talk ignores the fact that it is the Justicariate of the Peng Challenge Thread that has the contract with Big Al's House of Goils, Giggles and Stenographic Academy and WE will be the ones arranging for the stenographers and assigning them.

Joe

Remember my point of keeping the men focused? Well Joe, we all know that you sleep through most of the trials you adjudicate, so you have no need for the Stenographers. As a juror, I need something to keep me focused during the low level drone that is Spnkr's "presentation".

Speedbump

Moriarty,

You don't know how hot the frying pan is that you're presently jumping into. You can expect a subpoena as a friendly witness for the defense. Be aware, this does not entitle you to any mercy in our CM battle.

!

Ask no quarter, give none. Besides, you haven't seen the last of the 300mm presents.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

[QBI always had a high regard for Treeburst before he became a she.[/QB]

But don't you think s/he is much more fun nw?

I mean any old fool can organise a tourney - and plenty do, but how many turn into flighty brainless ornamental nymphetes??

Now that's what I call a REAL useful talent!

Time for a sing song:

I said hello, Roxy,......well, hello, Roxy...

It's so nice to have you back where you belong.

You're lookin' swell, Roxy.......I can tell, Roxy

You're still glowin'...you're still crowin'...you're still goin' strong.....

I feel the Pool swayin'......while the band's playin'

One of your old favourite songs from way back when

So..... take her wrap, fellas.......find her an empty lap, fellas Roxy'll never go away again....

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I'm stuck at the office

Sucks to be you. Don't you feel like one of your troops, just as the bombs landed?

That was a neat trick, Boo, do it again!

Edited to add that Arty Fest '45 is a wonderfully sick and twisted scenario. Lots of 'splody stuff.

[ August 20, 2002, 07:38 PM: Message edited by: R_Leete ]

Originally posted by YK2:

Time for a sing song:

I said hello, Roxy,......well, hello, Roxy...

It's so nice to have you back where you belong.

You're lookin' swell, Roxy.......I can tell, Roxy

You're still glowin'...you're still crowin'...you're still goin' strong.....

I feel the Pool swayin'......while the band's playin'

One of your old favourite songs from way back when

So..... take her wrap, fellas.......find her an empty lap, fellas Roxy'll never go away again....

Moxy from the Roxy might turn some heads tonight

Flashlight dream, peaches and cream delight....

Roxy Rollerrrrr..........

Fab up job she's got bubble gum on her knees

Down between the seats sometimes she'll toss you her key

Roxy Roller..........

etc.

Why does everyone assume Treeburst155 was a he?

[ August 20, 2002, 07:46 PM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

Originally posted by Papa Khann:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

... oh wait ... never mind I was just about to say something silly.

Joe

Finally Joe says something that makes some sense.

Papa</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak, legal speak

Post in plain English or i put you in with all the other lawyers

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I'm stuck at the office and I blame all of you.

I'm stuck at the office working overtime and I blame all of you.

I'm stuck at the office working overtime but I don't get paid overtime as I'm salaried and I blame all of you.

I'm stuck at the office working overtime but I don't get paid overtime as I'm salaried and this has been going on for the last two weeks and it will probably continue for the next two weeks and I blame all of you.

I hope you all drown in the guilt.

Drowning here, boss

The Bald One has been informed of Roxy's true identity. IOW, the preliminary hearing is underway.

Likely, bloody, story there BOY-o (btw, any slack you got cut as a chick just went the way of the dodo). If Mad 'Bald as an Eagle' Matt really knew, you'd be standing there with your guts stomped out (lovely picture that). Now SOD THE HELL OFF!