Download option for Combat Mission?

Originally posted by zeed:

I would like to buy combat mission and start playing tonight? Any suggestions? Is there a place to pay and download it?

Any suggestions?

Good idea, especially for oversea customers. I can burn the CD and print the manual from a PDF file on my own. This would spare shipping time and costs.

Originally posted by Scipio:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by zeed:

I would like to buy combat mission and start playing tonight? Any suggestions? Is there a place to pay and download it?

Any suggestions?

Good idea, especially for oversea customers. I can burn the CD and print the manual from a PDF file on my own. This would spare shipping time and costs.</font>

Bruno Have I missed the Finnish issue of the CM:BO manual? I assume the Finnish players can also use an English manual. BTW, I assume even the Finnish language can be digitized. tongue.gif

Originally posted by wwb_99:

If you are in europe, it can be found in stores for 25 euros or so.

WWB

I got mine from Amazon UK complete with a CD full of mods. Excellent value at however much it cost. I can't remember, but whatever it was it was excellent value.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Scipio:

Michael, nothing keeps somebody away from doing this now. With a scanner and an OCR software I can digitize the manual in less then one hour.

And you would be breaking the law, duh.</font>

Originally posted by Scipio:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Michael, nothing keeps somebody away from doing this now. With a scanner and an OCR software I can digitize the manual in less then one hour.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Originally posted by zeed:

darn I already got tired of the demo lol

No place to buy online?

LOL!!!!

Geez...most of the ppl on this board played that damn demo for months and month and months....waiting in anticipation for Summer 2000...