Young players that are out there

Originally posted by Sir Augustus:

Hi. I was wondering how many young players are out there. I am 14 myself. Anyone out there in my age group?

I remember 14 like it was yesterday. My breath and body contstantly stank of fetid cheese. My repulsive visage was an effective deterrant to the females. I spent most of my time in the library because books never turn you down.

Oh, welcome..Sir Augustus. Enjoy your stay on our messageboard.

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Sir Augustus:

Hi. I was wondering how many young players are out there. I am 14 myself. Anyone out there in my age group?

I remember 14 like it was yesterday. My breath and body contstantly stank of fetid cheese. My repulsive visage was an effective deterrant to the females. I spent most of my time in the library because books never turn you down.

</font>

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font>

Originally posted by Sir Augustus:

Well i was just looking to see if there was anyone here around my age. To play against them and other things like that. A litte bit of a leveled playing ground for games and someone to relate to.

Hey, I'm damn near 27, but I really suck at this game. Just ask Soddball, Goanna, BigDog, athkatla, StormBringer, and anybody else I've ever played against.

The last clear victory I can remember was back in the Demo Days, when I played Rick Brown. The AAR from that battle is still around on the CMHQ site, but Rick's been MIA for years. Hope he's well; he was a good bloke.

Sorry for the diversion down memory lane. Getting back on track, I have 2 games going currently (just threw in the towel on the 3rd) and could spare some braincycles for another. I live in EST and like to get in a couple/few turns on most nights.

DjB

Originally posted by Doug Beman:

Well i was just looking to see if there was anyone here around my age. To play against them and other things like that. A litte bit of a leveled playing ground for games and someone to relate to.

Hey, I'm damn near 27, but I really suck at this game. Just ask Soddball, Goanna, BigDog, athkatla, StormBringer, and anybody else I've ever played against.

The last clear victory I can remember was back in the Demo Days, when I played Rick Brown. The AAR from that battle is still around on the CMHQ site, but Rick's been MIA for years. Hope he's well; he was a good bloke.

Sorry for the diversion down memory lane. Getting back on track, I have 2 games going currently (just threw in the towel on the 3rd) and could spare some braincycles for another. I live in EST and like to get in a couple/few turns on most nights.

DjB</font>