Massively Disappointed with Demo

Originally posted by THumpre:

I, for one, am terribly disappointed at the lack of even one Capybara in the demo. Not one, not even a little one. We can only hope this will patched promptly.

Would you settle for a Chupacabra? (This also satisfies the sucking demand.)

Originally posted by Sgt_Kelly:

Nidan1, have you ordered my game yet ?

This is not the time to not be answering my mails, my friend. I'm chewing through my desk here buddy. Please tell me you've done it !

Yes its been ordered, please tell me it was for a PC, otherwise I'll have to order a MAC version

I'll simulate being mentally challenged by asking myself "what would Goanna do?" as often as possible.

The answer's quite simple, really: I'll drive my tank platoons right through the middle of a barrage of 8" shells.

Perhaps you should add that I am running on a time limit over here as well as the fact that those 8" shells are targeted at the the far end of the only bridge to your side of the map.

Don't worry Bemoan I'll be stomping around in the goo that was previously your slack-ass posterboy midsection relatively soon and we will have you back posting about the pros and cons of calling back the last trollop you tricked into dating you rather than take on the likes of the mighty Army of Scaliness again.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

We were promised in a long ago thread that CM2 would have [sex] in it. There is definitely [sex]in CM2, but not enough for my liking. When will we see more [sex]?

Will there be a demo patch?

Can we delay the game while you put more [sex], Free, in the demo - I think this would ensure that CM2 has the right amount of [sex] in it. And by "we" I mean you, and by "us" I mean we who play [sex].

Really, I am too dumb to figure out how to load old [wrinkly] and insist that we have instant one-click access to every

[woman] I ever played, because it is really crucial that I be able to relive all those great moments 10 turns, or 10 years, later.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by THumpre:

I, for one, am terribly disappointed at the lack of even one Capybara in the demo. Not one, not even a little one. We can only hope this will patched promptly.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Would you settle for a Chupacabra? (This also satisfies the sucking demand.)

wow - the largest rodent in the world compared to a fabled mexican vampire. who would of thought it?

Ya wanna know what bothers me most about the demo?

It's that "Night on Bald Mountain" lead-in track! Is that the best that could be gotten? Hah! Even the lead-in music for the old TalonSoft game "East Front" was better!

And those dead bodies laying around where units get "killed." How insensitive of BTS to hint at some horrid nature of war in a game!

( ;) )

Now you've done it, hon. Grog Dorosh, ya crazy Canuck!! You've reeled back in the Spook after a half-year hiatus. :D