Hi-Res Tiger I mod..WIP>>>>STILL!!!

Originally posted by Jeff Duquette:

Very nice. Where can one find the camo-mod for German tank crews?

Tom's CMHQ has my complete Panzer crew mod pack that includes the 44-dot camo uniform. Due to the way CM uses the textures it looks a little funny out of the tank, but since German übertanks NEVER get knocked out there shouldn't be a problem. :cool:

Måkjager-that Tiger rocks! Need any beta testers? I can trade you a beta version of the Comet for it. :D

That is superb Makjager! WOW!! WOW!! WOW!! I just can't believe how detailed it is and the color - well it's perfect. You surely did out do yourself - what ever that means? It's a good thing though. Thank you very much. Please do say that you are going to add or allow us to add markings and iron cross to it. With those extra's that tank will be in everybody's game for a long long time to come. Outstanding job.

Hi lads...well what can i say but thank you for the kind reaction and encouraging words smile.gif

I had hoped at this stage to have been able to offer it to the community...but real life has a nasty habit of intruding upon my Mod making.

Now down to some more nuts and bolts.

As "generic" mods the Tiger will come in Bi green , bi redbrown , tri-colour with optional early-mid / late wheels ...ie dish type(early/mid ) or steel rimmed ( late) like in the pix. They will also come as either clean or dirty and weathered...zimmerit and un-zimm.

There will be a cross on its side and some rear turret numbers a la my previous Jagdpanther mods.

As for unit markings/insignia..not too sure just right now as i will also be making the 101 / 102 WSS Tiger Battalion vehicles as well..they will have their own cammo schemes ( hoping to do as historically accurate as possible ).

Other things....i know that it is difficult to please everbody all of the time..but i will try ;)

The spare tracklinks on the front hull / turret "MAY" also come in optional earthy / metallic / rusty sets. As i dont know how else to do this they wil be included in an on the specific bmp files..this may mean the actual zip gets bigger and bigger smile.gif Not forgetting some kill rings for the gun either.

I still also have to work up wear and tear to the vehicles but when i progress a bit futher i will give another update........oh and did i mention CMMOS compatability.

2 Gigs and increasing.

Thanks for your time

Måkjager.

ps..Gyrene..i got a Radeon ;) with an ADC via OWC smile.gif and what a difference it makes.

psps AndrewTF... i will be willing to barter once i feel i have a deal for you smile.gif ..and i dont mind my pz crew wearing pea pattern boots ;)

As for grass.....on the grounds of the 5th Amendment.....

tongue.gif

Well, we will be waiting. Sounds fantasitc with all that you described above. Now try not to let your real life get in the way of modding. :D

One must place priorities in life and while having and keeping a job is pretty much necessary families are not. I remember my old granddad telling me that a long time ago and it's still darn good advice today. :rolleyes::D Again, just looks outstanding so far and I for one can't express my thanks and appreciation enough to you modders. I would love to be able to mod but just can't begin to understand how to it and have given up trying although I'm thinking of asking my wife for paying or should say allowing me to buy some sort of lessons for fathers day. It is just truely remarkable what you guys can do. Take care anyway and may God guide your hands - and speed. :D

• 3 weeks later...