Just another CMBB interview

To make your mouth's water for a last time before the demo comes out : I made another interview with Moon from Battlefront.com. We talk this time about some changes in CMBB compared to CMBO, like tank damage model, artillery, gun accuracy and other rarely requested points smile.gif . Read the full interview at WarfareHQ

[ August 26, 2002, 09:07 AM: Message edited by: Scipio ]

Thanks scipio. I like that fortifications can come in as reinforcements in OPs. Very nice. I can't wait to see how operations have been improved.

One question though. The ability of the TAC AI to target the highest threat first (for example, the zook team running in a pack of infantry even though the game thinks they are all infantry?). Has that been fixed in CMBB?

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Scipio, in your introduction you describe Moon as "president of Battlefront.com". When did he become president? Or is everyone at Battlefront "president'?

Michael

Michael, this is from my first interview with Moon
Moon: My name is Martin Turewicz, and I took over as President of Battlefront.com at the beginning of this year.

It's just a title. I bring coffee to Steve and Charles' office every morning and give them some manicure and pedicure, and am plain afraid to say anything negative to Matt ('cause he's big) and Dan ('cause his Australian) anyway. But being stamped president is an easy way for them to blame me for all evil, so there you go... but hey, it looks cool in my CV ;)

Originally posted by Moon:

It's just a title. I bring coffee to Steve and Charles' office every morning and give them some manicure and pedicure, and am plain afraid to say anything negative to Matt ('cause he's big) and Dan ('cause his Australian) anyway. But being stamped president is an easy way for them to blame me for all evil, so there you go... but hey, it looks cool in my CV ;)

That answers my question nicely, thank you.

smile.gif

Michael