CMBB in Canada yet??

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope it will be in Montreal soon!!!

You know what really sucks???? :( I am German, living in Germany.....and decided to head out for some vacations and visiting friends in Montreal at some stupid time (stayed in Montreal for 1 1/2 years)........ seeing that everybody in Germany is playing it already while I am stuck in vacation.....hopefully this **** is over soon :mad:

Please let it be here before I am heading back to Germany and have my friend here in Montreal sending it to Germany..... I will probably play first by the beginning of November :mad: :mad:

Guest SnarkerII

When I was in college (no, it didn't help! :D ) we used to do road trips to Montreal from Albany for good beer. Many cases of good beer. Customs never hassled us at all.

Maybe a mailing to a US "Mail Boxes Etc." and a quick run south is in order? ;)

SnarkerII wrote:

When I was in college (no, it didn't help! ) we used to do road trips to Montreal from Albany for good beer. Many cases of good beer. Customs never hassled us at all.

Maybe a mailing to a US "Mail Boxes Etc." and a quick run south is in order?

Ithink the idea with the US mail box is a little bit late for CMBB..... but I am going for a really good Canadian beer now..... a nice Sleeman Cream Ale will wash away the frustration ;)

Have fun out there with CMBB

How many threads were we going to devote to you stupid Canucks asking dumb questions about the arrival of CMBB? Nothing offends me more than you hosers littering the board with whining, mewling post after post - if you're that impatient, please just confine it to one idiotic thread - I think Voxman already did those honors for you.

Mike from Texas

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

How many threads were we going to devote to you stupid Canucks asking dumb questions about the arrival of CMBB? Nothing offends me more than you hosers littering the board with whining, mewling post after post - if you're that impatient, please just confine it to one idiotic thread - I think Voxman already did those honors for you.

Mike from Texas

Damn Texans!! You don't know pain until you have suffered under the pasty white loins of Canada Post Carriers!!

Now "The Question" really is which province will get CMBB first...as if there is any doubt..n'est pas?

Originally posted by The_Capt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

Mike from Texas

Damn Texans!! You don't know pain until you have suffered under the pasty white loins of Canada Post Carriers!!

Now "The Question" really is which province will get CMBB first...as if there is any doubt..n'est pas?</font>

Originally posted by mbtaber:

I am absolutely amazed that those in Massachusetts have already received their copy and here I am in Vermont and have not received mine! Waaaah!

Bad enough the moose-chasers have 28 threads devoted to whining about not getting CMBB, do we really need New Englanders pissing and moaning here, too? <FONT COLOR="YELLOW"<BIG><BIG><BIG>GO AWAY</BIG></BIG></FONT> It's a freakin' game! You probably drove your parents crazy with the "justonepresentpleaseIwon'taskagain" crap on December 20th, 21st, 22nd, 23rd and 24th!

SO SHUT UP ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big Mike from Texas