New and improved T34; KV 1S (updated)

t34nathon9.jpg

Completely redid my t34. Not so dirty now, actually quite clean version. Lots of detail, shadows. Notice the detail on the rear deck and rear hull grills; roadwheels; exhaust pipes; rear hull. I figured out why the jpgs I was posting were so blurry at first tongue.gif

t34nathon9b.jpg

get this new and improved t34 here

If you downloaded the one I did from yesterday this one is probably much better!

-john

[ September 02, 2002, 03:39 PM: Message edited by: Tiger ]

Hey thanks! smile.gif

Keep in mind these pics are a bit blurry; i'm having trouble with hypersnap, it doesnt want to keep the default resolution i set (for taking screen-snaps).

Also noticed the screen-capture makes em darker too :(

So they're just as sharp as the stock bmps.

-john

[ September 01, 2002, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: Tiger ]

If there was a list of people who the CM community hoped would come back and mod again, Tiger, you would be on that list!

Great to see work from you already, and I know that there is plenty more where that came from. Keep up the good work and we are all expecting the best from you (which you have always given).

Chad Harrison

Thank you Tiger!!!!!

Besides the game crashing with the crew bug, my biggest disappointment was the look of the Russian tanks, and I was wistfully wondering if anyone would mod 'em soon. And you did. Thanks again to you and the modding community that's swinging into gear.

--Max