Battlefront please comment on camera angles!

'Kills gameplay"???? Geepers.

I seem to recall Matt (or somebody in charge) said the views were unchanged from CMBO execpt for one position. And to get to the old cMBO camera angle on that position you just tap shift-Z once. Doesn't sound like a gameplay killer to me!

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I've never even noticed the difference, quite frankly.

I can see the difference, but don't see it as a ruining the game. Michael Emrys was saying the other day that the difference appears to be more pronounced in lower resolutions. Personally I just use view 2 a lot more than I do in CMBO, where 1,3 and 8 were virually the only views I use.

Really? To me, view 3 and 4 are very pronounced. I like to stay in 3 as much as possible (tryin' to stay with the boys and all) but it seems like in CMBB, I am having to give up 3 and go to 4 more often than I ever did in CMBO.

Obviously it is not a game-breaker. Some people are off their rockers, but I DO want my game to be so freaking perfect that I have no reason to leave the house in the morning.

I's almost like, because of the camera angle, you need to be one view higher in CMBB than you would in CMBO, know what I mean?

Originally posted by MrNoobie:

view 2? what size do you guys play, cuz i play in realistic size, i usually play on view 3

Ya know it's all Ford's and Chevy's....

I use 2-4, mostly in three. But if the map size is medium or larger, I find my self using 5 from time to time.

I also find myself using 5 when I want an overhead shot and forget it's changed. ;););)

COG