I have come to bury Peng, not to Challenge him

Originally posted by Simon Fox:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I have embarked upon my upgrade crusade at long last.

Step One: A new keyboard ... DONE!

Am I the man or what?

Joe

Quick, wasn't someone set a task to discover a funny post by Shaw. That may be an eternal quest but here at least he makes an effort, however pitiful it may be.</font>

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Croda:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by jshandorf:

Stuka, if you are gonna go running around trademarking catch phrases and words than I want the phrase, "You SUCK!". It's mine dammit and don't be fooled by that imposter Hiram-Short-Hairs with his bogus "SUCKS to be YOU" line. He a nancy, pancy fan boy, that is all he is.

Oh and BTW, I am kicking Crudda's ass in a QB. I am attacking a town and I should have 3 or 4 flag out of 5 with light to moderate casualties to boot.

Oh, and Shaw... You SUCK!.

Jeff

If you're going to have light to moderate casualties, then you're nancy boys should have all the flags and shouldn't have sat back with your infantry cowering from a damned Hetzer! I haven't had anything more than a routed Company HQ with 1 guy left and LOW ammo on his .45 for 10 turns and that lone guy hiding under a rock has kept your reinforced battalion at bay the whole time. I had 2 Hetzers and slaughtered your tank regiment. I also saw you pick your nose and eat it while we were playing TCP/IP you dingo-dipping bastard!</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Joe

Why the hell do you need a keyboard for a penile implant? And I suppose the more disturbing question would be, where do you plug that keyboard in?

Jeff

Am I the man or what?

Joe

You people make me want to puke, nothing new in that of course, but I'm talking some serious heaving in this case.

Everyone seems to be concentrating on the obvious, i.e. and to wit Am I the man or what?. In point of fact, you have far greater opportunites with the upgrading section but NO ONE HAS TOUCHED IT!

Here, these are for free:

"Gee Joe, I didn't know you needed a keyboard with a Gameboy!"

OR

"I'm glad you were able to find a new keyboard for your Trash 80 at Radio Shack."

OR

"Perhaps your NEXT big purchase will be a mouse pad ... please keep us informed."

Bah! The CessPool ain't what it used to be.

Joe</font>

Am I the man or what?

Joe

You people make me want to puke, nothing new in that of course, but I'm talking some serious heaving in this case.

Everyone seems to be concentrating on the obvious, i.e. and to wit Am I the man or what?. In point of fact, you have far greater opportunites with the upgrading section but NO ONE HAS TOUCHED IT!

Here, these are for free:

"Gee Joe, I didn't know you needed a keyboard with a Gameboy!"

OR

"I'm glad you were able to find a new keyboard for your Trash 80 at Radio Shack."

OR

"Perhaps your NEXT big purchase will be a mouse pad ... please keep us informed."

Bah! The CessPool ain't what it used to be.

Joe</font>

While I wait and see if these settings work on the fecking printer (and Croda, you’re not even in the ballpark, as usual), a short weekend Game Update:

Berli: Is complaining that he has the complete U.S. inventory on his side. I have the dandruff & scabies company. This one is so over.

Iskander: Off to China.

Agua Perdido: Can’t even kill a immobilized Hetzer. He’s winning .

OGSF: I’m defending against the Assault. I have one tank. So, of course, he’s losing.

Noba: Doesn’t like 155 VT. He’s losing.

AussieJeff: The fun is just about to start. He’s almost across the Bloody Causeway. Time to let loose.

MrSpkr: No files.

CMplayer Send a turn.

Hanns: Unplug the power supply from your “toys”, fix the computer, and send a turn.

Sock Monkey: Has lost a Stug. To early to tell, so I'm winning.

Dammit, didn’t work, worked fine in AutoCad R14, I hate feckin software “upgrades”…

Am I the man or what?

Joe

<snip> ...waffle, waffle, waffle........</snip>

Joe</font>

HOT NEWS FLASH

Hot Gossip Magazine article

Dated Friday 8th March 2002

Kylie's album "FEVER" has the Yanks in a spin as it debuts at No. 3 on the US album charts!

Music industry source rumours have it that a group of middle aged members of a strange military cult called the "Cesspool" have been responsible for this stunning achievement by the georgeous Kyles, with US "Cesspool" cult members reportedly purchasing more than 5,000,000 copies of the album within 2 days of it's release in the States.

Apparently one of the leaders of the sect known as "SEANACHAI" bought 1,000,000 copies alone!!

When interviewed, Kylie said "Those guys are kinda weird, they show up at all my concerts - sometimes incognito - but they sure must like it when I flash my legs and butt at 'em!"

With this kind of support for the Aussie songbird, it is no wonder she also took out the World's Best Female Singer award last night as well. Go Kylie!!

Well done, chaps!! I knew you Yanks had taste after all!! :D:D

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

HOT NEWS FLASH

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Kylie's album "FEVER" has the Yanks in a spin as it debuts at No. 3 on the US album charts!

Music industry source rumours have it that a group of middle aged members of a strange military cult called the "Cesspool" have been responsible for this stunning achievement by the georgeous Kyles, with US "Cesspool" cult members reportedly purchasing more than 5,000,000 copies of the album within 2 days of it's release in the States.

Apparently one of the leaders of the sect known as "SEANACHAI" bought 1,000,000 copies alone!!

When interviewed, Kylie said "Those guys are kinda weird, they show up at all my concerts - sometimes incognito - but they sure must like it when I flash my legs and butt at 'em!"

With this kind of support for the Aussie songbird, it is no wonder she also took out the World's Best Female Singer award last night as well. Go Kylie!!

Well done, chaps!! I knew you Yanks had taste after all!! :D:D </font>

Originally posted by Lawyer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

HOT NEWS FLASH

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Kylie's album "FEVER" has the Yanks in a spin as it debuts at No. 3 on the US album charts!

Well done, chaps!! I knew you Yanks had taste after all!! :D:D </font>

My gawd man... Be silent! Your voice tears at my ears like a cacophony of sewer rats scrabbling over a scrap of moldy cheese.

Lorak

Gasp! Lord Lorak loathes me!!! (I stand IN AWE of your loathing, my Lord. I take it this is your blessing for me, a humble, permanent SSN to be taken henceforth unto Serfdom???)

Then, to whom shall I express loathing for as a quest for my ...... ahem ......... <clears throat> Liege??

Your Humble Serfant,

AJ

HOT NEWS FLASH

Kylie's album "FEVER" has the Yanks in a spin as it debuts at No. 3 on the US album charts!

What's a Kylie?

[ March 09, 2002, 01:32 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Permanent SSN? Grovel and whine while me lurking minions shatter this pretence to betterment for it is orderly and right to keep you in yer place.

A setup is sent as an act of *sniff* duty, not pleasure.

Idjit Yeknod

[ March 09, 2002, 10:58 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Guest PondScum

Is this a turn that I see before me, the Go button to my hand?

No, it's not. In fact, my inbox is EMPTY. Bastards.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

HOT NEWS FLASH

What's a Kylie?</font>

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Permanent SSN? Grovel and whine while me minions of lurking shatter this pretence to betterment for it is orderly and right to keep you in yer place.

A setup is sent as an act of *sniff* duty, not pleasure.

Idjit Yeknod</font>

Good heavens!! The braying ASS has arisen from a deep and comatose slumber after overdosing on too much of OGSF's prickly Scottish thistle (WEY HEY!!!).

So, the battle is joined, eh? Prepare to be smote between yon floppy ears, Mr Idjit.......

Saddle up!!

AJ

Yekgnome.jpg

Two households, both alike in dignity,

In foul cess, where we lay our scene,

From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,

Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.

From forth the fatal loins of these two foes

A pair of star-cross'd lovers...