I have come to bury Peng, not to Challenge him

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Agua Perdido:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AussieJeff:

...I'd root for "or what".

You'd root for it? Aren't you supposed to be an Ozzie or somefink? Ewwwwww.... [shudders]

Agua Perdido</font>

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Persephone:

Yekgnome.jpg

Two households, both alike in dignity,

In foul cess, where we lay our scene,

From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,

Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.

From forth the fatal loins of these two foes

A pair of star-cross'd lovers...

O-H M-Y G-A-W-D...

Persephone, almost choked on my biscuit when I saw this... still laughing!!! More picies, more picies!!!

If I press down on the little fella's head his stomach inflates... remarkable.

Seany, you won't forget our first anniversary?

Idjit Yeknod

Guest PondScum

Dalem, mon petite general, you may once more brag amongst the other ka-niggets as you all bob about on the surface of the the cesspool (Where The Biggest Lumps Always Rise To The Top ). For I bring you news of another glorious that-thing-that-we-don't-talk-about-anymore for the forces of Liberty (to run away), Fraternity (with pretty girls), and Egality (as long as we get more than them). Yes, Sledge59, squire of The Bard, has waved the cleanest pair of white underpants his troops could muster after my French waiters gave up on that whole fighting-through the-woods thing and decided to just rush his guns instead.

Compared to this abject surrender, my own ceasefire-to-stop-the-pain-the-pain at the hands of Berli merits but a passing mention. Besides, I didn't have the uber-French in that battle. And my pillboxes pointed the wrong way. And the hills were the wrong shade of green. I hate that.

Originally posted by PondScum:

Dalem, mon petite general, you may once more brag amongst the other ka-niggets as you all bob about on the surface of the the cesspool (Where The Biggest Lumps Always Rise To The Top ). For I bring you news of another glorious that-thing-that-we-don't-talk-about-anymore for the forces of Liberty (to run away), Fraternity (with pretty girls), and Egality (as long as we get more than them). Yes, Sledge59, squire of The Bard, has waved the cleanest pair of white underpants his troops could muster after my French waiters gave up on that whole fighting-through the-woods thing and decided to just rush his guns instead.

Compared to this abject surrender, my own ceasefire-to-stop-the-pain-the-pain at the hands of Berli merits but a passing mention. Besides, I didn't have the uber-French in that battle. And my pillboxes pointed the wrong way. And the hills were the wrong shade of green. I hate that.

Excellent, lad. You are on your wayto a Kanigget-hood for sure. I think. I don't know what the rules are, actually, but it might happen, who knows?

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

FlossieJeff, I have decided that you are an affront to all that's good and decent in the CessPool ...

Joe

Well POOP!...

Gasp!! Sir JustIcarus You used a naughty POO(p) word ....... eek!! How could you, after lambasting Moi for speaking refined Oz???

However, your great compliments re: Moi's affrontery to good and decency in the 'Pool have been noted. As we all agree, the terms "good" and "decent" are not exactly sinonamouse with the ideals of the 'Pool, now are they? Thus, to grant a magnanimouse compliment such as that leads me to deduce that you DO like Australians after all!!!

I suggest that this auspicious occasion calls for a celebratory Orstraylian chant:

"Three cheers for AussieJoe!! - Oi,Oi,Oi!!"

There ...... that didn't hurt a bit, did it?

AJ

PSSST: My afflection for you is growing .....

[ March 09, 2002, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Tch tch!! Feigning innocence are we Sir Kanigget?? So what's with the posters of that scantily clad Ms Minogle you have pasted up all over your bedroom and toilet walls?? See, we DO know what you get up to when at a loose end ...

Not entirely nondisrespectfully,

AJ

Actually, I don't know what a Minogle is either.

The only prints on my walls are J.W. Waterhouse's "Lady of Shalott", and Edward Blair Leighton's "The Accolade".

Does this Kylie lassie have something of herself in a pre-Raphaelite style?

[ March 09, 2002, 09:21 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

WARNING!!! Your PBEM file has been infected with a malicious virus!!!

gnome1-or.jpg

Too right it has! Damn you Seanachai!! I knew you had been fiddling with the code to enable you a tiny victory over my brave troops in our last bytefest.

Faced with this horrific visage approaching them, I defy ANY military force on the planet to hold it's ground. "RUN AWAY ..... RUN AWAY!!! ..... ARRGGGGHHHHHHHH.......!!!!!"

:D

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Yekgnome.jpg

Anyone else notice that Yeknod looks like a jolly, young Mao Tse-Tung?

No, but he does have a passing resemblance to the Baldy Man (only with hair).

btw, Seanachai, I've said this once and I'll say it again. There's always a spot for you in our front garden.

Mace

I am going to buy 2 dogs and name them Leeo and Terence. I will then proceed to kick them repeatedly every day. Why? you may ask.

It just so happens that mercilessly beating these two has become such a habit (and an enjoyable one at that, I might add) that I cannot get enough.

If that punk-ass bitch dalem can ever get back to me I may be able to buy a dog in his name as well.

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Yekgnome.jpg

Anyone else notice that Yeknod looks like a jolly, young Mao Tse-Tung?

Eh?

misc01.jpg

Historically, all reactionary forces on the verge of extinction invariably conduct a last desperate struggle against the revolutionary forces, and some revolutionaries are apt to be deluded for a time by this phenomenon of outward strength but inner weakness failing to grasp the essential fact that the enemy is nearing extinction while they themselves are approaching victory.

"The Turning Point in World War II" (October 12, 1942), Selected Works, Vol. III, p. 103. (reference in deference to the memory of Seany and ICS)

We don't allow gnomes here, they are counter-revolutionary, imperialistic bourgeoise insurgents that trick the People into the capitalist pursuit of garden ornaments, patios, sheds and front garden wishing wells . The Dark Lady is quite correct, THE PARTY WILL PRESS DOWN ON ITS ENEMIES SO THAT THEY CAN SMELL THE PEOPLE'S ARMPIT.

Nobbit, AussieNobbit, PondDuck, Peng-slip, BodgedInBehind, Quire, take heed... please acquaint yerselves with my Red Book and comply.

Seany where's your fishing rod?

Idjit Yeknod

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Nobbit, AussieNobbit, PondDuck, Peng-slip, BodgedInBehind, Quire, take heed... please acquaint yerselves with my Red Book and comply.

Ha! Counter-revolutionary running-dog lackey of PADDOCK confuses self with glorious leader of people. Also badly in need of haircut, or natty revolutionary cap as worn by Chairman Mao, long may his fashion sense be true. Where is turn then, eh?

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

Yekgnome.jpg

Two households, both alike in dignity,

In foul cess, where we lay our scene,

From ancient grudge break to new mutiny,

Where civil blood makes civil hands unclean.

From forth the fatal loins of these two foes

A pair of star-cross'd lovers...

O-H M-Y G-A-W-D...

Persephone, almost choked on my biscuit when I saw this... still laughing!!! More picies, more picies!!!

If I press down on the little fella's head his stomach inflates... remarkable.

Seany, you won't forget our first anniversary?

Idjit Yeknod</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

O-H M-Y G-A-W-D...

Idjit, it's a good thing you were not eating curry.

Persephone</font>

AussieJeff,

I've discovered what makes you tick! Yes, you're one of those mod artists from way back in the dark ages of early last year. I must say that your work looks terribly dry, desert dry. Obviously playing you would carry the danger that you might suck all the water out of my pixel warriors before returning a file, yet I've got an anti-mod worked up that'll give you fits! Prepare for your punishment, silly madcap.

Sledge

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

If that punk-ass bitch dalem can ever get back to me I may be able to buy a dog in his name as well.

I thought you were going to pick someone to place our troops on Moriarty's map??????</font>

It's official. I now hate everything Australian (okay, I will allow an exception for several of their wines). My wife brought home an example of Australian culture today. I have had to endure 3 sittings of the ... {hack, cough} o.k. spit it out ... the Wiggles!

I hope every one of you Aussies (except the ones making the wines) burn in Berli!

Speedbump