I have come to bury Peng, not to Challenge him

• Replies 231
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One day little Hiram grabbed his baseball bat and went over to Croda's house. He asked Croda to go play at the park. Croda, who didn't have any friends was so excited that someone actually wanted to play with him. When they got to the park, Hiram suggested that Croda get a drink from the drinking fountain. Little did he know that Hiram who harbored a deep hatred for him had an ulterior motive...

HiramCrodaFountain.jpg

To be continued...

Persephone

Oww! Stop that Persephone, I'm sick with a bad cold and really don't have the strength to pick myself of the floor after laughing hysterically!!!!!

btw, Is it me or has someone used this thread title before?

Mace

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Holy crap on a stick!! That was funny!! Kudos to you Persephone!! You could create an online comic book with our unseemly visages.

And how. I nearly crapped on a stick and sold it to some blind guy telling him it was a corn dog (well it was, kind of...).

And who you calling unseemly, elephant boy?

Originally posted by Croda:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

Holy crap on a stick!! That was funny!! Kudos to you Persephone!! You could create an online comic book with our unseemly visages.

And how. I nearly crapped on a stick and sold it to some blind guy telling him it was a corn dog (well it was, kind of...).

And who you calling unseemly, elephant boy?</font>

I was talking about you, Ratface. Your repugnant puss. Your dog ugly face. There is a reason why you cry every time you have to shave. It's because of that face that stares back at you.

Croda,I wouldn't take that if I were you.

(Where's Uncle Stukey when you need him to stir things up?)

Yeah, I was talking about you, Ratface. Your repugnant puss. Your dog ugly face. There is a reason why you cry every time you have to shave. It's because of that face that stares back at you.

It's about time you were taught a lesson. Unfortunately, if you haven't learned it from the previous eleventeen bludgeonings I've given you, chances are that you won't learn it this time either. So instead, a story:

Once upon a time in a land called New Jersey lived a boy named Hiram who was badly disfigured. Some of the disfigurement was due to firece genetic mutation, part was due to inceset, and the rest attrributable to the toxic slime heap in his backyard.

One day Hiram was bouncing a little ball in his driveway when it got away from him and rolled into the street. Little Hiram, dumber than a box of Wheaties, chased the ball into the street. He was promptly smushed by a fleet of steamrollers. All 48 steamrollers smushed him deeper and deeper into the pavement until he was merely Hiram-looking condensation on the pavement. Then a dog came by and crapped on the wet area that used to be his malformed head.

Unable to get the god-awful stain out of the road, the county opted to just pave over him. Then his family moved to a part of the country that didn't suck. Then the dog came by and crapped again.

The End

Thank God! (take that Berli)

That we have Persephone to make the dull and trying times at work seems a little lighter.

As bad as things are today, those pictures really gave me a good laugh. Almost as good a laugh as others get when they see my paycheck.....sigh...

Lorak the loathed

Thank God! (take that Berli)

That we have Persephone to make the dull and trying times at work seems a little lighter.

As bad as things are today, those pictures really gave me a good laugh. Almost as good a laugh as others get when they see my paycheck.....sigh...

Lorak the loathed