Scenarios:

SP-6th Army Probe, by Jwxspoon

SP-Hell on Earth, by WWB

SP-My City of Ruins, by Jwxspoon

SP-Tatsinskaya Raid, by Rune

QB Map:

SP-QB Dzerhezinsky-Axis Atk, by Berli

SP-QB Dzerhezinsky-Sov Atk, by Berli

We have also included a .rtf format document that includes a summary and timeline of the battle, designed and written specifically for the Stalingrad Pack.

There is a separate download with just the updates - here - or if you haven't yet downloaded the pack as a whole, the full pack has been updated to include these items, and is available at both Boots & Tracks and Der Kessel.

We hope you enjoy the scenarios and quick battle maps that came with the Stalingrad Pack!

Scott

Originally posted by jwxspoon:

Great job Scott!!!!

jw

It may be preferable from a public relations point of view for those who are actually on the design team (as clearly evidenced by their sigs) to allow those of us in the unwashed masses to provide the thread bumps and oohs and aahs by way of review - but please do give us a day or two to actually play one or two of the scenarios first! :D;)

I noticed something that may be a bug in one of the Scenario's - "A Morning Commute".

The factory/warehouse that is the objective - should two of the walls really be missing, or is this some kind of texture bug?

I am using the RealColor mod and Juju's Factory mod so it may be something on my end - but is anyone else experiencing this?

200211215749025041305900.jpg

200211214545947674440791.jpg

Note that restoring the default CMBB textures for the factory did not appear to solve the issue. Any suggestions?

[ November 22, 2002, 03:18 AM: Message edited by: HeadHunter ]

Originally posted by HeadHunter:

I noticed something that may be a bug in one of the Scenario's - "A Morning Commute".

The factory/warehouse that is the objective - should two of the walls really be missing, or is this some kind of texture bug?

I am using the RealColor mod and Juju's Factory mod so it may be something on my end - but is anyone else experiencing this?

200211215749025041305900.jpg

200211214545947674440791.jpg

Note that restoring the default CMBB textures for the factory did not appear to solve the issue. Any suggestions?

Doesn't look like a bug to me, actually. The one opening appears to be deliberate - where the railroad track enters the factory. The other two sides are along the rubbled area - so that area is where the destroyed factory stops and the rest of the building begins.

Unfortunately it's difficult to have partially destroyed factories "look right," but they play well enough. It's a gameplay thing more than anything, and you will see many more partially destroyed factories in the pack that have features similar to the one in A Morning Commute.

Hope this helps!

Scott

I'd like to add my $.02 and also thank all those involved with the Stalingrad Pack smile.gif .

My mouth dropped open the first time I started up one of the missions. The smoke, the flames, the wrecked buildings, people staggering around... reminded me of one of our particularly more enjoyable frat parties :D .

Thanks again to Scott and the rest of the guys.

Just one problem: opening the .rtf with WordPad 5.1, I can obly see the contents page, the rest of the document seems to be blank. Is there a problem with this or should I be using a different package to read it?

Originally posted by Firefly:

Just one problem: opening the .rtf with WordPad 5.1, I can obly see the contents page, the rest of the document seems to be blank. Is there a problem with this or should I be using a different package to read it?

It has text boxes in it - it opens fine for me in Word but I think that might be part of the problem.

I'm going to change out the rtf for a pdf file shortly. Saves space and looks nicer too.

Scott

Originally posted by Firefly:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Scott B:

I'm going to change out the rtf for a pdf file shortly. Saves space and looks nicer too.

Scott

Thanks for the quick reply, I'll hang on for the .pdf</font>

Did I mention how the Stalingrad Pack improved my love life?

Well, before women would give me a dirty look and spray mace in my eyes. Now that I have the Stalingrad Pack, they yearn for the Hiram-lovin day and night. They won't admit it though, but the yearning is there.

I owe it all to the scenario designers of the Stalingrad Pack. Thanks guys!!