Peng Challenge v1.01, It's STILL not Fixed!!!

Lars

Originally posted by Nidan1:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Boo Radley's feeling left out! Come on everyone, let's talk about dating cousins, watching Oprah, playing with ourselves, the latest self-help books out on the market, and all thos other Gr-rr-reat! things Boo is interested in.

Dont forget the "Gilmore Girls"</font>

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Are you seriously trying to suggest that there's ANYTHING remotely interesting or noteworthy about CANADA FOR THE LOVE O'GAWD! ... excepting my own lovely child bride of 30+ years of course who was born there ... in Climax, Saskatchewan no less.

I'm glad she can look at the word "Climax" on her birth certificate at least, because that's probably the only time she --

No, I can't type it. Too harsh, even for Old Joe.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

my own lovely child bride who was in Climax, no less.

Must...resist....

Just...a...little...longer...

Aargh...

{all together now, lads}

And it was the last one she eveeeer haaaaaad!!!

Shoot.

SSN Hint Of The Day: Let the phone keep on ringing.

Now sod off.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Are you seriously trying to suggest that there's ANYTHING remotely interesting or noteworthy about CANADA FOR THE LOVE O'GAWD! ... excepting my own lovely child bride of 30+ years of course who was born there ... in Climax, Saskatchewan no less.

I'm glad she can look at the word "Climax" on her birth certificate at least, because that's probably the only time she --

No, I can't type it. Too harsh, even for Old Joe.</font>

Boo Radley's feeling left out! Come on everyone, let's talk about dating cousins, watching Oprah, playing with ourselves, the latest self-help books out on the market, and all thos other Gr-rr-reat! things Boo is interested in.

Dont forget the "Gilmore Girls"</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Go with the idea that he's a flacid ninny who was nursed on lead paint. Tell him that you've seen certain types of bisques with more backbone than he shows. Compare him to a dowdy woman so that the dowdy woman comes out on top.

You get the picture.

In other words, you prefer blunt honesty to hyperbole.

Admirable.

Steve

[ November 26, 2002, 11:08 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Not to interrupt sire, but aren't Nidan1 and I supposed to be having it out over sleeping rights or some such? I had a set of Nidan-nosed pliers made especially for the event. If not, is there someone else that you would have me crush? Otherwise I'll get back to the stables.

Lurk

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

But to do so publicly in the MBT could possibly bring the rest of us down to your abysmal level. Guilt by association, don't ya know.

Bring you down to our level?!?

Christ, we're already standing on your head to keep our necks above water...

So, did anyone else ever get, umm, stoned by a gorgon??? Yes indeed, fun times all...

Originally posted by Herr Oberst:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

But to do so publicly in the MBT could possibly bring the rest of us down to your abysmal level. Guilt by association, don't ya know.

Bring you down to our level?!?

Christ, we're already standing on your head to keep our necks above water...

So, did anyone else ever get, umm, stoned by a gorgon??? Yes indeed, fun times all...</font>

Yes my Liege, however you must know that my previous challenges to Panting Liebschen have been avoided, well perhaps avoided is an inappropriate discription because that would infer that he has the mental capacity to recognize the challenge in the first place. A better discription might include the word "tropism" or the way a single celled creature reacts to outside sitmuli.

In any event excuses have included such gems as "my wife needs me to serve tea and biscuits at the next Kansas City Ladies Rotary Club meeting"

or "I wasn't able to download the patch because it might overwrite my recipe files, and I have to back them up first"

Enough excuses PL I will send you a set up, you can accept or deny at your choice, but if you are more than a milk-livered wagtail (which is doubtful), you will accept your fate, because the actions of my troops will bring tears to your rheumy eyes, you will be forced to tear up your petticoats to staunch the blood flow as your forces are ground to mince.

In fact I will ask my good friend Flamin Aussie Jeff to design a suitable scenario that will ensure your men will never move from their setup zones before destruction. Accept now Missouri Micreant, or forever stand as a Kiggenet sans Squires.

Nada1, please direct your lame-o attempt at the sport-of-men to someone of closer stature to yourself. I may seem like a Goliath to you, worm, but you, worm, are no David.

Though still stratospheric to your mossy beginnings, I believe my... assistant Gaylord Focker, esq. will be more than willing to put you back in your place, by means of his boot-heel.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Nada1, please direct your lame-o attempt at the sport-of-men to someone of closer stature to yourself. I may seem like a Goliath to you, worm, but you, worm, are no David.

Though still stratospheric to your mossy beginnings, I believe my... assistant Gaylord Focker, esq. will be more than willing to put you back in your place, by means of his boot-heel.

I hate to disappoint you PL or is it ?

Gumby, you might want to check with young Gaylord he has already felt the fire of my wrath. Goliath needed no boys to fight his battles. You disappoint me, perhaps you're not worth the effort.

Hey pudstuffers. What was dalem doing while he wasn't playing CM:BB? Why he was actually finishing a model and diorama. Doesn't happen often, but when it does it looks something like this.

The pics are probably too large, the lighting is so-so, and I have a few touch-ups here and there, but there it is.

I hate to disappoint you PL or is it ?

Gumby, you might want to check with young Gaylord he has already felt the fire of my wrath. Goliath needed no boys to fight his battles. You disappoint me, perhaps you're not worth the effort.</font>

Hey pudstuffers. What was dalem doing while he wasn't playing CM:BB? Why he was actually finishing a model and diorama. Doesn't happen often, but when it does it looks something like this.

The pics are probably too large, the lighting is so-so, and I have a few touch-ups here and there, but there it is.

Hmm, whose stucco mod you using?

Looks awsome!

I feel if you made a little miniature Ninjan , wrapped around the tank treads it would greatly improve your work.