CMBB Strategy guide

In another post, Charles mentioned as an aside that BFC would be producing a CMBB Strategy guide. I'd be interested in more details about this guide, like what's in it and when can we order it.

Will the guide have a description of all of the vehicles in CMBB? Maybe with a little graphic of the vehicle? That would be a pretty cool reference work, and not just for CM. :D

[ September 26, 2002, 10:31 PM: Message edited by: Andrew Hedges ]

• 1 month later...

Psst - it's still a secret, so don't tell anybode else, ok? Yes, we're working on a strategy guide for CMBB. It's written by Mark H. Walker and should reach final design stages sometime soon. And yes, it will include an overview of nearly all units in the game - with data, but without pictures (heck, that would be a few hundred pages right there...)

More news if and when we'll be closer to production and have a release date.

Martin

Originally posted by Moon:

Psst - it's still a secret, so don't tell anybode else, ok? Yes, we're working on a strategy guide for CMBB. It's written by Mark H. Walker and should reach final design stages sometime soon. And yes, it will include an overview of nearly all units in the game - with data, but without pictures (heck, that would be a few hundred pages right there...)

More news if and when we'll be closer to production and have a release date.

Martin

Ohhh good ... and living in the UK will i be able to buy a cut-down version, backed up by a PDF copy. Then get to rip off the cover and buy a real one - - - Only kiddin :D

But seriously ... will it be available for purchase to international (ie non-US) CM'ers

Lou2000

editted cos i cant tipe or spel :rolleyes:

[ November 12, 2002, 12:59 PM: Message edited by: Lou2000 ]

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by Mike:

Oh goody - a strategy guide for a tactical game.

Well at least it'll be short!!

Says you! I want to figure out the spell to turn the rusted T-34 Gun Barrel into the Uber-L33t Tank Killer! I know it involves the God of Panzer-O-Philes but I'm not sure which King Tiger Road wheel lug nuts I'm supposed to offer in exchange.

Also, how do I gain access to the baren plains of Kursk. I want to power-level Whittman up a few levels.

:D

Oh... the chapter on retreating should be good... one can never retreat too much with rapid-firing Nobbits and.. eerrr... ahem... certain wolves crossing me line of sight.

See, I'm very slow releasing me *honk*. It makes a difference. I'm not sure how, but it does.

Oh, well... bother

Yeknod