Attention Modsluts: Captain Wacky Owns Ye All

Captain Wacky (hey that's me!) is proud to introduce a brand-spanking new collection of

the greatest Axis uniforms you've laid eyes on. If there are any children under the height

of 4 feet in the room, it is strongly advised that they leave now. Anyone who is or may be

pregnant, senior citizens, and those with potentially serious health problems should consult

a doctor before viewing these pics. Consider yourself warned...

So, without further ado (please work this time):

We'll start out the collection with this fabulous new black leather Fallschirmjaeger

uniform.

CptWackyParaFront.jpg

CptWackyParaBack.jpg

This new outfit protects against cold wind while floating down from the heavens, and its

dark color makes one nearly invisible at night! The new leather material is also sure to be

popular with the ladies, so you can rest assured you'll be a big hit wherever you go, be it

on the dance floor on ten miles behind enemy lines. Of course, what good is any outfit if

you don't accesorize? The also new uniform comes standard with a quality leather

backpack and slick black gloves. With their high firepower rating, these squads certainly

give new meaning to the phrase "Black Death."

Next in our line of fashions comes a fantastic Heer Feldgrau getup.

CptWackyHeerFront.jpg

CptWackyHeerBack.jpg

As you can see, the new blouse hits that perfect shade, not too green, not too gray. Check

out the sharp detail achieved on the front, and the shading on the back. Each set comes

standard with new dark trousers complete with side pockets for all your little odds &

ends. We recommend the high-ankle combat boot you see worn in these photos. This

uniform offers the perfect balance between concealement, affordability, and comfort.

And finally, we come to the pinnacle of this year's collection-dare I say, the single greatest

CM uniform texture in existence? Drum role please...

CptWackySSFront.jpg

CptWackySSBack.jpg

That's right! For the soldat who has everything, and for whom money is no object-a brand

new SS Autumn Oakleaf camo set! This uniform is both stylish and functional, and comes

complete with brown gloves for those frosty October mornings. With it, you'll be the envy

of your friends and the bane of your enemies. You don't even have to try and conceal

yourself, your foes will think they've come up against David Copperfield once they meet

you. This set is sure to go fast, so call now as supplies ARE limited! Don't be the odd

man out!

Call now within the next ten minutes and you'll also recieve a complimentary helmet and

new Panzer crew charcoal uniform. That's over a $100 dollar value for less than a quarter

of the original price! Don't delay, act now! We accept Discover, Mastercard, and Visa.

Please make all checks payable to Wacky Design, Inc. Sorry, no COD's. Shipping &

Handling not included in price.

In other news...version 2.0 of my sound mod has been sent off to Manx. In the meantime, you can download it from my professionally done website, at least until the bandwidth holds out.

Quit talking already you long winded fart, I want to download 'em now!

Also, be sure check out PawBroon's Site for all the latest in mod previews.

[ 01-26-2002: Message edited by: Captain Wacky ]</p>

Now that looks pretty cool, I must say. I like the Heer outfit very much. My only gripe is that the the skin color in the mod is way too light IMO. It clashes tremendously with the overall uniforms and especially with the face colors.

Those FJ's really do look deadly now. Couldn't you do a face mod with those trooper masks?

No wait; everyone would suddenly have a mask, including the allies. Still, would be fun for screenshots. smile.gif

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Juju:

Now that looks pretty cool, I must say. I like the Heer outfit very much. My only gripe is that the the skin color in the mod is way too light IMO. It clashes tremendously with the overall uniforms and especially with the face colors.

Those FJ's really do look deadly now. Couldn't you do a face mod with those trooper masks?

No wait; everyone would suddenly have a mask, including the allies. Still, would be fun for screenshots. smile.gif <hr></blockquote>

Damn! You're right. I can't believe I missed that. I posted an update to eliminate the problem. Thanks for the heads up.

I told Captain Wacky this yesterday, but want you all to know, that version 2.0 of the sound files and the uniforms are awesome! What a super job in both areas! I particularly like the sounds of two or three of your armored vehicles lighting up some enemy infanty caught in the open. Makes an old grunt cringe!

jw

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Fieldmarshall:

You ripped all those off from the new Wolfenstein you bloody copyright violater you...

Still they are pretty cool...anyway, that Feldgrau is 1943 style anyway..<hr></blockquote>

redface.gif

Applicationism at its best smile.gif It was still a bitch to convert them to the PlayMobil CM soldier models.

Nice work but I thought those leather babes in RTCW filled out their uniforms much better. Any chance you can port them over to CMBO as well? (Maybe not as the zoom keys would be worn out in a week).

BTW Multiplayer is great, best I've played although I've not had a go at DoD yet. When you're online look out for the legendary Private Parts and his huge weapon on a server near you.

Edited [by an idiot for an idiot]

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: Rex_Bellator ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Rex_Bellator:

Nice work but I thought those leather babes in RTCW filled out their uniforms much better. Any chance you can port them over to CMBO as well? (Maybe not as the zoom keys would be worn out in a week).[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: Rex_Bellator ]<hr></blockquote>

I could, but they would look kinda funny with the flat-chested models smile.gif

I have been using DD's camo smock Heer for a long time, but I have been looking for a good Feldgrau. These Heer uniforms might just be what I was looking for. The helmet texture strikes me as a little too dark, though.

Great Work. Look forward to your future offerings.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Hehe I'll fix it good.<hr></blockquote>

So 5061 is the Gebirgstruppen arm, right?

Did you put an Eidelweiss on it or is the 5061 in your "Arm" zip meant to be the same arm as the Heer (with skin tone modifications)? Not a big deal, just curious because I was thinking that you were planning to throw the Gebirg's patch on instead of the eagle...

The Oak Leaf Dot Camo works nicely, by the way.

A bit darker and more sinister than some of the Oak leaf smocks out there...

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Fairbairn-Sykes Trench Knife:

So 5061 is the Gebirgstruppen arm, right?

Did you put an Eidelweiss on it or is the 5061 in your "Arm" zip meant to be the same arm as the Heer (with skin tone modifications)? Not a big deal, just curious because I was thinking that you were planning to throw the Gebirg's patch on instead of the eagle...

The Oak Leaf Dot Camo works nicely, by the way.

A bit darker and more sinister than some of the Oak leaf smocks out there...<hr></blockquote>

Nah, I really don't care about itsy-bitsy details like that. If you're the kind of person who HAS to have his SS soldiers with the little SS on their collars (even though this one does, just making an example), this mod probably isn't for you.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

If you're the kind of person who HAS to have his SS soldiers with the little SS on their collars (even though this one does, just making an example), this mod probably isn't for you.<hr></blockquote>

A thousand pardons man. I was trying to say I like your mod. Excuse me for not communicating that. I guess you've already decided I'm a pedantic wussy bastard swine anyway, and that's fine - I'll lose no sleep. If you're not worried about tiny details, why put out a detailed mod or revise the skin tones?

I was just noting that the Wolfenstein Uniforms you aped have a really dark, almost theatrically sinister martial quality, because of the nature of that game...and it comes off cool in CM.

[ 01-27-2002: Message edited by: Fairbairn-Sykes Trench Knife ]</p>