Wine, Women And Sing songs, Long Live The Peng Challenge Thread

Originally posted by Noba:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Close enough Noba.

Collect 20 points.....

----------------------------------

Thankyou. 20 points ahead of the rest. (Do you have anything that I could "redeem" them for .... ?)

Noba.</font>

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

"Ring aring of rosies, a pocketfull of poses, atishoo, atishoo we all fall down"

Let me guess upon this. T'would be perchance about the Plague</font>

Originally posted by Mace:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Noba:

"Ring aring of rosies, a pocketfull of poses, atishoo, atishoo we all fall down"

Originally posted by YK2:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mace:

There you go again. Using a million words when a magical few would do. Whilst we are talkin' about those wot mangle the English Language AND whom don't understand any of it....you Colon-ist Yanks (arseholes really) take the bleedin' fruit cake.
You twit, Seanachai is from Minnesota, formally a part of the United States, where they speak a mixture of Nordic tongues, none of which resemble English. Sometimes I think he uses an on-line translator, but I have not found one yet that converts Norwedish to English, I dont know how he does it.

For a real example of Minnesotan witicisms, watch "Predator", the Guvnor certainly knocks you dead with one-liners.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

Originally posted by Noba: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> There you go again. Using a million words when a magical few would do. Whilst we are talkin' about those wot mangle the English Language AND whom don't understand any of it....you Colon-ist Yanks (arseholes really) take the bleedin' fruit cake.

You twit, Seanachai is from Minnesota, formally a part of the United States, where they speak a mixture of Nordic tongues, none of which resemble English. Sometimes I think he uses an on-line translator, but I have not found one yet that converts Norwedish to English, I dont know how he does it.

For a real example of Minnesotan witicisms, watch "Predator", the Guvnor certainly knocks you dead with one-liners.</font>

Bah! I demand, DEMAND I SAY, that Noba be stripped of his 20 points and that the Lady YK2 be assessed a further 20 points penalty for attempting to foist an inaccurate origin upon the mostly unsuspecing (and commonly unconcious) members of the CessPool.

While the "Plague" origin makes a lovely story ... IT JUST AIN'T SO and I'll not stand idly by and see this lot taken in by so blatant a codswallop as this.

Refer you to: The PLAGUE Indeed ...

The TRUTH shall set you free. Now I have a bloody baptism to attend ... turns will likely suffer as I already have a headache and this won't make it any better.

Joe

[ November 30, 2002, 01:55 PM: Message edited by: Joe Shaw ]

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

Originally posted by Noba: </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> There you go again. Using a million words when a magical few would do. Whilst we are talkin' about those wot mangle the English Language AND whom don't understand any of it....you Colon-ist Yanks (arseholes really) take the bleedin' fruit cake.

For a real example of Minnesotan witicisms, watch "Predator", the Guvnor certainly knocks you dead with one-liners.</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Bah! I demand, DEMAND I SAY, that ... the Lady YK2 be assessed a further 20 points penalty ..

While the "Plague" origin makes a lovely story ... IT JUST AIN'T SO and I'll not stand idly by and see this lot taken in by so blatant a codswallop as this.

Joe

Bollocks ye festin' git!! At's aboot tha plague, an' jus' cos some persnickety yarble fondler craps on aboot some ****e from Mother Goose on a web site, didnae mean at's noo sae! Tha reason there were nae feckin' nursery rhyme books whain tha stankin' plague were aboot, as cos tha poxy monks didnae bother tae spaind thier time writin' thaim. E'en whain printin' were invented ain tha West, tha common pillocks couldnae afford printed books until tha 19th century. Which as wha tha bleedin' nursery rhyme books didnae appear until thain.

Wee kiddies learn fraim older kiddies, noo fraim bloody wanky books. Tha's hoo tha rhymes hae lasted fer hundraids o' years.

An' ye'll noo bae assessin' any bleedin' penalty on wun o' tha wee lassies, unlaiss ye kin stand oop an' beat mae ain a small gam o' CM:BB! Speakin' o' whuch, Ah've prrroceeded tae tackle Aussie Jeff ain "Lonely Country". *SPOILER* Hae taills mae hae used that same setoop as tha wun hae fish-slapped yoo aintae early surrender wi'.

Waill Ah killed both haes Stugs on turn 1, an' haes poxy gun bah turrn 3. Sae at maks mae conclude tha Joe Shaw as A BIG GIRL'S BLOUSE!!!

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker

Wow, Texas must be a scarier place then i thought if you have all that posted in your add.
Don't fret young Gaylord, those activities are considered normal behavior in Texas and are not criminal at all.

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

I don't do indigent criminal defense, particularly ones involving crack cocaine, sexual deviance or lewd molestation of farm animals

So....

You'll never take yourself as a client then? Wise, very wise.

Mace

An' ye'll noo bae assessin' any bleedin' penalty on wun o' tha wee lassies, unlaiss ye kin stand oop an' beat mae ain a small gam o' CM:BB! Speakin' o' whuch, Ah've prrroceeded tae tackle Aussie Jeff ain "Lonely Country". *SPOILER* Hae taills mae hae used that same setoop as tha wun hae fish-slapped yoo aintae early surrender wi'.

Waill Ah killed both haes Stugs on turn 1, an' haes poxy gun bah turrn 3. Sae at maks mae conclude tha Joe Shaw as A BIG GIRL'S BLOUSE!!!

You worthless Scots git! Yes I think I might well have done better WITH COMPLETE FOREKNOWLEDGE OF WHAT WAS OUT THERE! As it was I played with honor and didn't try to take advantage of the game but of course THAT would be something you wouldn't understand.

As to a penalty to a Lady of the CessPool, I state with full conviction that an error is an error and NO TRUE Lady of the CessPool would ask to be treated differently JUST BECAUSE OF HER GENDER. No, I am confident that Dame YK2 will see the light and admit to her error.

As to the game, I'll be awfully busy in December but if you can wait on turns then by all means send something smallish along and I'll demonstrate how a REAL Knight of the CessPool will behave. You, obviously, could use the instruction.

Joe

Originally posted by OGSF:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Bah! I demand, DEMAND I SAY, that ... the Lady YK2 be assessed a further 20 points penalty ..

Joe

Bollocks ye festin' git!! At's aboot tha plague, an' jus' cos some persnickety yarble fondler craps on aboot some ****e from Mother Goose on a web site, didnae mean at's noo sae! Tha reason there were nae feckin' nursery rhyme books whain tha stankin' plague were aboot, as cos tha poxy monks didnae bother tae spaind thier time writin' thaim. E'en whain printin' were invented ain tha West, tha common pillocks couldnae afford printed books until tha 19th century. Which as wha tha bleedin' nursery rhyme books didnae appear until thain.

Wee kiddies learn fraim older kiddies, noo fraim bloody wanky books. Tha's hoo tha rhymes hae lasted fer hundraids o' years.

Waill Ah killed both haes Stugs on turn 1, an' haes poxy gun bah turrn 3. Sae at maks mae conclude tha Joe Shaw as A BIG GIRL'S BLOUSE!!!</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />An' ye'll noo bae assessin' any bleedin' penalty on wun o' tha wee lassies, unlaiss ye kin stand oop an' beat mae ain a small gam o' CM:BB! Speakin' o' whuch, Ah've prrroceeded tae tackle Aussie Jeff ain "Lonely Country". *SPOILER* Hae taills mae hae used that same setoop as tha wun hae fish-slapped yoo aintae early surrender wi'.

You worthless Scots git! Yes I think I might well have done better WITH COMPLETE FOREKNOWLEDGE OF WHAT WAS OUT THERE! As it was I played with honor and didn't try to take advantage of the game but of course THAT would be something you wouldn't understand.

As to a penalty to a Lady of the CessPool, I state with full conviction that an error is an error and NO TRUE Lady of the CessPool would ask to be treated differently JUST BECAUSE OF HER GENDER. No, I am confident that Dame YK2 will see the light and admit to her error.

As to the game, I'll be awfully busy in December but if you can wait on turns then by all means send something smallish along and I'll demonstrate how a REAL Knight of the CessPool will behave. You, obviously, could use the instruction.

Joe</font>

:mad: :mad: :mad:

Wot she said...!

I hereby award 50 Genuine Aussie Bonus pts to YK2 for cunningly clever use of +5 "Feminine Wiles" Powerup!!.

A further deduction of 20 pts to Joe for failing to pass "GO" in a single turn. I believe that places him on the cusp of a negative "J" curve...

Wh00t!

AJ

[ November 30, 2002, 09:33 PM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]

Oh Fair Emma, what a sweet (albeit early) Yuletide gift you bestow upon Old Joe - a phrase he no doubt heard many, many times in his youth

So be a sweety and stop trying to wind me up.

It won't work......... tongue.gif

brought back for him to reflect on in his drooling dotage.

If I didn't know you were so nice, I'd swear you deliberately served it all up like a corncob of malice surmounted by giblets of plump goodness.

(First Pennsylvania, now Massachussetts. What kind of "vacation" have I gotten myself into...?)

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Stalin's Organ:

And that's another thing you moronic Melbouornite - EVERYHING Mouse says can be ignored without any great effort at all!</font>
GET IT RIGHT, SONNY...... PERTH - NOT FECKIN' MELBOURNE ! .</font>