Wine, Women And Sing songs, Long Live The Peng Challenge Thread

Ok it's late and I'm just about to get some sleep but to keep Joe happy here's a short version of the rules.

If you can't sound off like you have a pair without mentioning your pair, then Sod Off.

If you're a SSN then why are you here.

Sod Off.

If you fancy a game and you can't play twister then bring a bottle of wine, otherwise..

Sod Off

Let the battle commence................

• Replies 300
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dice bag?? that's definitely a non-vital hit location - much like your head.

There'd better be a turn awaiting me when I get home for lunch or I'll have to see about sending eh boys around to revist the old thread - something about fixing IIRC.

You won't like the boys - Mace with his rusty ol' knackering knife, and Gayboy Ferker with his crappy memory forgetting which part o chop off - sometimes he can get it right before you're a quadruple amputee - a trait passed down from knackerer to knackerer over the ages 'cos none of them ever had sons for some reason......

[ November 26, 2002, 05:32 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by dalem:

I walked in with my GM screen and rulesets and Fair Emma snap kicked me in the dice bag.

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

Serves you for forgetting the wine dalem

And since when do you need dice to play Twister?

*Gives dalem another kick*

Oh goodie, a double six this time tongue.gif

[ November 26, 2002, 05:34 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by YK2:

<font size=-1>*Gives dalem another kick*

Oh goodie, a double six this time tongue.gif </font>

Did anyone else reflexively cross their legs when they read that?

O me yarbles.... they haven't been this far up in me since I was nine........

Through the fog I will mention that I am going out of town from 11/27 to 12/5 so NO TURNS for anyone during that time. HAH!

Be thankful you still have them ... PanzerSquealer's are still locked up.

I walked in with my GM screen and rulesets and Fair Emma snap kicked me in the dice bag.

Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.......

Isn't that -4 to hit because of the small target or somefink?

Andreas and Jo Xia owe me turns. Why is that surprising? Oh, it's not.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader, the not quite full knight:

I propose, nay demand, that one Berlichtingen, having denied squireship to a full kanigget, be required to take on said wastrel (said serf) as his own, beloved squire.

Hate the little bastard, do ya? If I took him as a squire, his chances of making knight are the same as your chances of being allowed to reproduce. Come to think of it, that would make a good squire quest for the lad... convince Berli to allow Panzer Leader to have a squire. Why this idea has a certain Evil logic to it. He doesn't become a knight until he convinces me to allow you to reproduce and his arguments will annoy me into never giving in! That's... that's... almost poetic. Let me think on this for a bit... maybe someone will take pity on the git in the meantime.

O me yarbles.... they haven't been this far up in me since I was nine........

Through the fog I will mention that I am going out of town from 11/27 to 12/5 so NO TURNS for anyone during that time. HAH!

Sends me a setup and then skips town.

I hope they never drop.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Could I have a moment of silence please? No, not for me, for the weeOGSF. I don't know how else to say it, so let me just state the facts.

Allied ASSAULT, I'm defending.

Axis TOTAL Victory: 91 - 9

There can be only one answer...

...you were playing a Ker Dessel scenario

Straight quickbattle my friend, nothing gamey about it: trees, hills, rural, and one BAD MO-FO Nashorn (not to mention I blew his FREAKING Yak outta the sky with my 20mm autocannon).

I have learned, Berlichtingen, oh yes. In fact, I am quite as surprised at my new-found tactical genius as the rest of y'all. Apparently, it was some kind of latent skill I was unaware of. Or maybe, because with the East Front* I've finally come home.

*I don't care what kind of namby-pamby politically-correct term they're using nowadays, if you want to know, go ask Hakko. To me, it is EAST FRONT.

Berli, I'll have you know ALL our masterpieces at Ker Dessel are GUARANTEED to be finely balanced*.

I am offended you would imply otherwise, Sir. I suppose you think BALANCE lies in points and positions, Flags and Fortifications!

Harumph! You wouldn't understand TRUE BALANCE if it came up and hit you across the face with a dead mackeral (say . . . that gives me an idea . . .)

Steve

*For about thirty seconds until we actually begin purchasing units. After that, your results may vary. Not valid in Alaska, Hawaii, or any state whose name contains at least one vowel. Offer void in foreign jurisdictions. Subject to terms and limitations. Some restrictions apply.

[ November 26, 2002, 11:33 PM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Could I have a moment of silence please? No, not for me, for the weeOGSF. I don't know how else to say it, so let me just state the facts.

Allied ASSAULT, I'm defending.

Axis TOTAL Victory: 91 - 9

There can be only one answer: He sucks, and I am a tactical genius.

Lorak please put OGSF to bed.

Hmmmm, so ... if I battled Panzer Leader to a draw (which, of course, I did) and Panzer Leader humiliated OGSF (not that there's anything wrong with that) 91 to 9 ... well the logic is inescapable isn't it.

Lorak, chalk up another Total Victory if you please:

Sir Joe Shaw - TOTAL Victor

Sir OGSF - TOTAL LOSER (truer words, etc.)

Damn ... that was quite satisfying.

Joe

p.s. oh ... while you're about it you might want to add a really very minor, hardly worth mentioning, don't bother if you haven't the time and take all the time you like type of victory by AussieJeff over ... ahem ... me.