Crouching Seanachai, Hidden PENG CHALLENGE

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Persephone:

Actually now it's GO SEANACHAI AND BERLI GO! I have an idea...if Seanachai and Berli both beat Chrisl...the three Olde Ones get to choose a new name for the pillock.

Persephone<hr></blockquote>

I assume the Pillockyou're referring to is Chrisl and not Peng.... ;)

Sounds like a good idea to me.

GO BERLI GO........

GO SEANACOOCHIE GO....

Chrisl prepare to die....... ;)

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While like the rest of you, I deplore Lawyer and Jo Xia’s whoring around on other BBSs, I note with some small measure of pride that they have managed to grow the “Air-Cess” thread into the largest on SimHQ's IL-2 forum. It should be fun to watch the assorted AirGrogs and Joystick fondlers bitch:

"The Air-Cess Idiots are slowing down the Server! Fix or do Somfink SimHQ!!"

I predict meltdown in about a week or so.

Since I handled the previous setup I can also handle the latest "Battle For the Name of Peng 2 - the Gnomes Wrath". This will also give the Bard the opportunity to sample an enhanced QB format in preparation for his future losses on his quest.

A map will be sent to you both shortly. chrisl will defend and select the side he wants to play and whether he wants purchases to be made by the players or the ÜberLizard. Seanachai get to select the points level. I will then set up weather, reinforcements and otehr details and forward the tourney save.

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: Goanna ]</p>

My little sister is back in the hospital. The fetus has an irregular heartbeat, the lungs are developing incorrectly, and there is a lack of amniotic fluid. They are keeping my sister for two weeks and will induce labor if need be. I know so little about pregnancy that it's a bit frustrating. I've gotten pretty good at cheering Beth up though. I used to be scared of hospitals but now I wander around like I belong there. I mention some of you every once in a while and she graciously listens and laughs at the appropriate times. I'm struggling to be positive for her sake even though I don't feel it when I'm at home. I guess I'm mostly afraid that having labor will create too much pressure on her brain and send her into a coma.

If you pray to a deity, then I would appreciate any prayers for her.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

We do not require winning against him. We could just rename him... and Pillock has a nice ring to it<hr></blockquote>

How about renaming him "Fluffy"? Any knight, even a dreaded Senile Kanigget should know better than to treat his moniker in so cavalier a fashion. Especially in the company of such filth as chrisl of the Green Night.

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: dalem ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

My little sister is back in the hospital. The fetus has an irregular heartbeat, the lungs are developing incorrectly, and there is a lack of amniotic fluid. They are keeping my sister for two weeks and will induce labor if need be. I know so little about pregnancy that it's a bit frustrating. I've gotten pretty good at cheering Beth up though. I used to be scared of hospitals but now I wander around like I belong there. I mention some of you every once in a while and she graciously listens and laughs at the appropriate times. I'm struggling to be positive for her sake even though I don't feel it when I'm at home. I guess I'm mostly afraid that having labor will create too much pressure on her brain and send her into a coma.

If you pray to a deity, then I would appreciate any prayers for her.<hr></blockquote>

Hiram, I'm sorry to hear there are new complications. I deeply hope that everything works out, and our thoughts are with you and your family. My best to your sister, tell her Seanchai Olde One, the Ubergnome, is sending his best thoughts and hopes her way. The Goddess watch over her and her child, you, and all the rest of your family.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Goanna:

Since I handled the previous setup I can also handle the latest "Battle For the Name of Peng 2 - the Gnomes Wrath". This will also give the Bard the opportunity to sample an enhanced QB format in preparation for his future losses on his quest.

A map will be sent to you both shortly. chrisl will defend and select the side he wants to play and whether he wants purchases to be made by the players or the ÜberLizard. Seanachai get to select the points level. I will then set up weather, reinforcements and otehr details and forward the tourney save.

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: Goanna ]<hr></blockquote>

My thanks, Goanna for the dispatch with which you've handled this important commission.

We will reclaim the name of Peng, however vile, from Chrisl(everyone with me now: 'that bastard!').

And if we are not victorious, let none of us return alive.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by chrisl:

And to you Aussies-- don't forget that Seanachai has it in for your flat little land. Please make the scenario more fair for me than for him.

<hr></blockquote>

See, all, how he trembles, and whines, and piddles the rug before all in his fear. See how he attempts to cozen the Aussie's into taking pity on his worthlessness.

But, my dear Chrisl, your ploy will not work. For although I am, as one and all know, committed to 'crushing all Australians', you represent to them something even more loathsome and disturbing. For you, Chrisl, are a Californian.

How long, oh Australians, before these American Lotus Eaters turn their eyes on Australia, and begin arriving in droves with every new flight, speculating in real estate, gentrifying your honest, common, somewhat vulgar working class neighbourhoods. How long before your pubs and drinking establishments are flooded with 'light' beers, nouveau appetizers, and frou-frou drinks? How long before your women begin bringing home books on feng-shui, lighting incense and designer candles, and forcing you to serve 'blush' wines at dinner parties?

If you don't believe me, look at what these hedonistic thugs have already done to our own Pacific Northwest. Most of Oregon and Washington are so overrun with these 'self-actualizing' navel contemplators that the Canadians are faced with the threat of refugee camps as the natives of Portland and Seattle attempt to flee the encroachment of the Californiacators.

Therefore, Australians, I say to you: do not be taken in by the lies and distortions offered to you by the honey-tongued Chrisl. It is true that my aim is to crush you all beneath my hobnailed gnomeboots. But at least, lads, I'll kill you clean, and leave your land unsullied by boutiques and designer pizza franchises.

I offer you cold steel, but Chrisl would corrupt the very fiber of your nation, until you stand alone, lost, and 'in therapy' in a perverted Disneyland caricature of your own land.

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: Seanachai ]</p>

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>And if we are not victorious, let none of us return alive.<hr></blockquote>

Although you are to be admired in your spirit, this is precisely what I am worried about, Bard, given my experience with your prowess (for lack of a better word) on the battlefield.

No matter though. If either of you two Olde Gits aren't up to the job, you will be eliminated, I will be seniour member of the pool, take the tile of All Being - Master of Time Space and Dimension and send in one of the diggers to get the name back. We all know that chrisl is the sheer essence of wussydom when he doesn't have his 14" arty anyway.

See, it pays to have a megalomaniac plan if you want to get into these things in a serious way.

Best wishes for your sister, Hiram.

Now for a laugh,

Noba, that utter waste of outback space, not only challenges a Knigget of the Pool to battle, he sends a setup with what he thought was a ME, and it turned out to be a Attack/Defend.

Guess who got the benefit of the extra points?

Squires these days, sheesh.

And Seanachai loses to these guys?

{edited to add and child, that is good news}

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: Lars ]</p>

Non Gamey Update:

3.75 lb Annabella Ramesar entered into this world today thanks to induced labor. The baby and the mother are doing fine. The mother is a bit grumpy due to a C-Section.

Thanks for the support, folks.<hr></blockquote>

Three cheers for Annabella Ramesar and her Mum!

PENG, PENG, PENG!

Like Peng himself, they've taken on the odds and met many challenges.

Unlike Peng, fortunately, they appear to be winning.

Congratulations, Hiram, and good luck to you all!

Non Gamey Update:

3.75 lb Annabella Ramesar entered into this world today thanks to induced labor. The baby and the mother are doing fine.<hr></blockquote>

God Bless, laddie.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Goanna:

Although you are to be admired in your spirit, this is precisely what I am worried about, Bard, given my experience with your prowess (for lack of a better word) on the battlefield.

No matter though. If either of you two Olde Gits aren't up to the job, you will be eliminated, I will be seniour member of the pool, take the tile of All Being - Master of Time Space and Dimension and send in one of the diggers to get the name back. We all know that chrisl is the sheer essence of wussydom when he doesn't have his 14" arty anyway.

See, it pays to have a megalomaniac plan if you want to get into these things in a serious way.<hr></blockquote>

Goanna, I, Persephone (your humble squire), assure you that Berli and Seanachai will be victorious against Chrisl the wuss. Berli has been in rigorous training and on a special diet of hi-protein drinks (mostly consisting of Scotch) in preparation for the battle. Chrisl will be defeated and will be the Pillock of the Cesspool.

Persephone

Non Gamey Update:

3.75 lb Annabella Ramesar entered into this world today thanks to induced labor. The baby and the mother are doing fine. The mother is a bit grumpy due to a C-Section.

Uncle Hiram, that is wonderful news!

Persephone

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Persephone:

And now for the latest Cesspool News Network update:

Joe Shaw, who is on a short sabbatical from his Justicar duties and The Lawyer™, have been seen flying above the Cesspool in what appears to be an aircraft of some sorts. Gawd help us!

JoeLawyerPlane.jpg

Persephone

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: Persephone ]<hr></blockquote>

We have finally stopped laughing. But we are not amused. We are having our legal assistant draw up the papers so she can file the suit and prepare my briefs (hehe...) for court. Then she can lead me by the hand to the front of the court so she can make my arguments. Then, she shall smile broadly as I win the case, so she can then send out my bill for services rendered.

Yes, it is a good legal system we have here in America.

Now, Patch, I have laid out the terms on the IL-2 thread for the return of Joe as Justicar to the MBT. We need a good logo for our planes. You need Joe because you have now all realized that you can't just get anybody to be your gas bag. Joe wants, nay, he NEEDS to return to you here at MBT Central. But a deal is a deal.

If you fail to comply with our demands, we will happily shoot him in the IL-2 forum. Stalin did it all the time, and HE won the war. So Joe Blow is our hostage. Produce or he dies!

Think about it.... No more Justicar.... Ever....

[ 01-15-2002: Message edited by: Lawyer ]</p>

Hiram, congratulations to you, your sister, and your family. Seems like you've got one hell of a tough sister there. She's beating the hell out of the odds, and we're all proud. Sad that she seems to have gotten the fighting abilities in your family. Have her give you a lesson or two. ;)

On that thought, I formally nominate Hiram's sister as Honorary Dame of the Cesspool. And little Annabella as Honorary Squirette. Are any of the Elders willing to second this nomination and put forth an official title?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seanachai:

If you don't believe me, look at what these hedonistic thugs have already done to our own Pacific Northwest. Most of Oregon and Washington are so overrun with these 'self-actualizing' navel contemplators that the Canadians are faced with the threat of refugee camps as the natives of Portland and Seattle attempt to flee the encroachment of the Californiacators<hr></blockquote>

Can I get an <big>"Amen!"</big> ???

Congrats and best wishes to Hiram and family.

Most excellent Patch. However, do not be drawn by the ploys of the splitters in their nefarious plans to foist upon us once again the Benedict Arnold that was Jo Xia. We run quite well without the postion as is found in many bloated bureaucracies when a bit of trimming is done. He will return to the fold in the natural course of things, after time has had her way with Joe and exposed him to the fact that she is a fluid beast and can concentrate at one point and pass in an instant (as when playing a lasting quality product like CM) or spread herself into what may seem all eternity (as when flying around being shot out of the air repeatedly by 12 year olds). That is the natural way of things and years of experience tell me not to screw with nature too much.

However, although we should refuse to take any payment for it whatsoever here in the Peng Challenge Thread, it would be quite a nice gesture if Patch might come up with some sort of "Memphis Bell" type logo for the born again twitchers over in the Il2ness thread pro bono (NO! not that one bauhaus depraved monster). I was thinking a mormon wife in a tight fitting gunnysack so that her bones and joints showed well.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Seanachai:

Hiram, I'm sorry to hear there are new complications. I deeply hope that everything works out, and our thoughts are with you and your family. My best to your sister, tell her Seanchai Olde One, the Ubergnome, is sending his best thoughts and hopes her way. The Goddess watch over her and her child, you, and all the rest of your family.<hr></blockquote>

I'll second those sentiments, SEANACHAI.

My grand-daughter was born ceasarian due to some complications, so I know a little about how helpless you feel in those situations. Best wishes,

AussieJeff

Non Gamey Update:

That will teach me not to scroll down all the post, hey!!

CONGRATULATIONS guys!!

AJ

Hae stands proodly on tha craggy ootcrop, sporan at a jaunty angle an' hais gaze firm across tha misty moors beloo ain a manly wah! Ah ha' slapped tha sloppy cods eggs oot o' Mensch ain a thrillin' QB wha hais STUGS O' DOOM were blown tae tha ****e hoose bah a coople o' lucky shots fraim mah wee span'l on tha AT gun. Hais prood sails sagged, an' tha wind went oot o' hais drawers...tha snivellin' bastaarrrd surrendered ain turn ten or thereaboots fer tha immasculatin' score o' 9 points tae Mensch, an' the other 91 points tae mah wee span'l an' mae!

Ah thank tha last gamey bastaarrd tae ainly score 9 points agin mae were Speedy, ain aboot August 2000!

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy