Crouching Seanachai, Hidden PENG CHALLENGE

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Persephone:

YuckleBerryBrains,

You are fecking idjit!

Persephone<hr></blockquote>

Ah see mah festerin' squeeze box fer a Squire as makin' tha proper impression! Ah'm sae prood.

Noo ainly di hae smaill lak a homelaiss Glaswegian curry-eater's underpants, boot hae barracks fer tha wrong team as waill.

At least hae's tryin' tae taunt, which as more an' most o' tha other stankin' squires are managin' tae di.

Och Berli, ya stumpy fingered crayon chewer... Speedy an' Ah hae just called a cease-fire on tha stankin' map ye made wi' "partisans", French bowel voiders an' a thoosand trucks tae run tha shtyupid French tae their rendezvous wi' tha Hun. At's 50 turrns, an Ah run oot o' French bogey munchers afore turrrn 25. Pillock.

SirMacOberGruppenBloodyStompinSicFeuhrerBastardABCDJimmy

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Actually, Berli doesn't quite resemble a Guinea Pig...it's more of a Gopher peeking out of his hole in the ground and dancing to the music of (forgive me Seanachai) Kenny Loggins.

Persephone

(legs crossed, grimace) - much worse than I thought, I guess as the vile rodent moves around he gophers for this and gophers that... boom, boom!

Oh, dear, I'm so sad

Yeknod

(about Berli) .... it's more of a Gopher peeking out of his hole in the ground and dancing to the music of Kenny Loggins.<hr></blockquote>

Kenny Loggins?

I always knew Berli was evil. *shudders*

Mace

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Have you gone completely out of your mind?<hr></blockquote>

... no funds have been supplied to fund counter-subversive operations in Honduras or Cleethorpes... where's me setup?

oh, you haven't sent it to me office... Elvis, Gates-slut please educate da, der, da, daaaaar Gopher-man on the subtle art of contacting Yeknod.

I suppose I will have to warm up LooCreature AGAIN, tch, the things I have to do running around the Berkshire coutryside 'cause Gopher-toes hasn't got the slightest sense of intuitive wit ahhhhhhg, the sheer ignominy of preparing a precision piece of kit for some Gopher-snout burrowing aaaaahggggggh

.... right, damn good job I didn't clean LooCreature too...

Yeknod

YuckleBerryBrains,

You are fecking idjit!

Persephone

(slight tensing of body in anticipation of something catastrophic if not terminally gender-changing)

I take pride in me idjitness, I have toiled hard to reach me current peaks of stupidity. Granted, to be a feckin idjit will require more focus and dedication but I want to let everyone know that as I endeavour to reach these pinnacles of moronic idiocy and backward emotional sensibility I do so with a hop and a smile... please, don't try to turn me from this endeavour, my path is chosen, my way certain...

... the time is almost near when I shall announce a new level of idjitness that has not been attained before; a form of utter dormant, crass existance welded to a incomprehensible physical ugliness that chills the heart, yes I ming, I am completely minging.

Yeknod

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]</p>

Actually, Berli doesn't quite resemble a Guinea Pig...it's more of a Gopher peeking out of his hole in the ground and dancing to the music of (forgive me Seanachai) Kenny Loggins.

Bet he does an air-guitar to Leonard Cohen

Yeknod

A hush fell over the Courtroom as Hiram came biddlebopping into the room.

Hiram: Oh Jeeze, Oh Jeeze, Oh Jeeze, all persons having business before this the Dishonorable Court of the CessPool be upstanding except you Bauahus. And now, straight from the Middle East and his Doctor's Office, the one, the only, Loooooorrrrrrrdddddddddddd LORAK!.

Everyone stood out of respect except for Bauhaus who didn't stand out of respect as Lorak hobbled to the bench and settled his maroon and mauve robe of office around his shoulders so that logo of "The BALLING Motel, Logan, Utah" was obscured. He shuffled through the papers on his desk, cleared his throat by hawking a loogy at Hiram who, out of long practice, evaded it as the Philadephia Eagles evaded tackling running backs.

Lorak: All right then, let's get this over with, I've got dogfights to fly you know. Justicar, you ready?

Justicar: Indeed the CessPool is ready Milord and may I say on behalf of the CessPool how gratified we are to see your lordship ...

Lorak: Oh Hell Justicar, put a sock in it, time's a wasting. Who's representing ...

Lorak looks at the papers on his desk.

Goanna and chrisl eh ... a desperate pair Justicar, I trust the tasers are ready?

Justicar: Quite ready your lordship, and fully charged as well.

Lorak: Good, hate to have to use guns you know, damn blood is hell to get out of the woodwork. Okay, we got ... Lawyer representing the guilty ... I mean the accused right?

Lawyer: May it please your lordship, I do have a question regarding the fee being paid by the CessPool on behalf of ...

Lorak: You put a sock in it too, Lawyer, you're getting what you're getting and that's it. You ready or not?

Lawyer: Uh, yes, your lordship, the defense is ready.

Lorak: Good, uh ... Justicar ... my hand got kinda hurt TOO you know, and well, I don't know if I'll be able to take notes too well ... and I was just ... uh ...

Justicar: Of COURSE your lordship, I was just waiting for permission to proceed. Baliff, please open the doors ...

And with that, Lars, the Court Baliff, walked to the doors. You could have heard a pin drop and indeed did hear, from behind the closed door, a small yet piercing voice exclaim "Oh poop, I broke another nail." Lars, with an attitude approaching reverence but REALLY approaching lust, took the massive oaken handles one in each hand and reverentially opened them wide ... and in walked ...

TO BE CONTINUED:

Memorandum to the Cesspool

RE: Nay Sayers to the wonder that is the Philadelphia Eagles

It has come to my attention that some of you have cast aspersions on the team that I hold so close to my hirsute bosom. There is the filthy maggot known as Marlow who is the Redskins fan and our resident Ill ih noise people known as Moriary and Berli. To these two gentlemen I say Ha [snicker] Ha [/snicker]

Even Goanna, who is normally beneath my notice, has said mean things about the Eagles with a lofty tone as if he understands the impact of an Eagles win and the destiny that is due them. I do wonder what expression will be on his unusually ugly visage when he discovers that the Eagles have just won, again. They pummeled the Chicago Bears this evening in a most satisfying victory.

I am not one to predict wins and losses. I just cheer when my beloved Eagles win and sit morosely when they lose. I am not of the caliber of fan that our flatulent Pengfriend Elvis is. I am not a season ticket holder, so I know that I won’t go to Eagle heaven. But, know that deep within the recesses of my frame, there beats the heart of a true Eagles fan and I feel the sweet rapture that comes when I see all of the Nay Sayers eat their craven words.

When you question me as to why I would ever post about a football team in the Thread of Threads, then you still don’t understand the mystery that is Hiram Sedai. Continue to state that the Eagles won’t go all the way and I will continue to abhor you.