Crouching Seanachai, Hidden PENG CHALLENGE

That’s what I like to see, optimism from Satan

One would do well to remember that the path to enlightnement is not smooth and flat, but rugged and steep. And if we walk the path only in the sunshine, we cannot expect to reach our goal in a single lifetime.

Bloody wussies. But I suppose attacking uphill in the rain could be considered a bit suspect. Hmmm, makes me wonder what I did to the Bard in his game. If I gave him troops at all that would probably be a step in the wrong direction.

Nice to see you have found a way to get that nicotine in your lungs easier, should save time.

Now send us all a turn ya pillock.

• Replies 308
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

Imagine my shock and surprise when I opened the file of our Meeting Engagement only to see the VLs off in the distance… on the other side of the map.

<hr></blockquote>

Oh, please. The map isn't that large, and the VLs arent that far away (at least for me they're not). So what if he gave you all high ground pressure armor on a wooded map with wet ground in the snow. If you were honest a pure of heart like Joan of Arc you would have no trouble-- your tanks would levitate across the map, bogging nowhere, never suffering hits on the TC from the land of a thousand snipers. Wait. I almost forgot-- you're Santa! Oops, I meant Satan. Better luck next time. I'm going to have to get used to calling you Peter.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by bauhaus:

...I have a feeling that Croda would make an ugly child...........PATCH, can you help me on that one?<hr></blockquote>

I give you Beaver Croda. OK, he's not really ugly but he does look like a dork.

CrodaCleaver.jpg

Persephone

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Goanna:

Hmmm, makes me wonder what I did to the Bard in his game. If I gave him troops at all that would probably be a step in the wrong direction.

<hr></blockquote>

I think he was supposed to send in his order. I still owe you my troop order. Reality has been impinging excessively on my CM lately, so I probably won't get it to you before tomorrow.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by dalem:

PondScum: challenge a SSN and beat him. Soundly. If you cannot beat him, then complain loudly about how the scenario was unfair in some way, how the clouds got in your eyes, how your medication was off that day, and other sundry things. Once that is accomplished, shovel my walk and change the oil in my automobile. Calculate the cube roots of several large prime numbers using a broken slide rule, squeeze the anal glands of my friends' cats, write a letter to my congressman about the universal gravitational constant, and convince Ralph Nader that he can't help everyone no matter how hard he tries.

Set to it!<hr></blockquote>

This reminds me of something I have been thinking on lately... the method by which a squire becomes knight. Currently, he must complete 5 games within the Cesspool... kinda like "sell 5 candybars and we give you this nifty pin". What I propose is that the squire's knight should set a quest. The squire must then complete the quest with regular updates here in the Mutha Beautiful. For squires that show early promis, this might be to fight some nightmarish scenario and taunt boldly upon the board. For complete pillocks I would suggest something a bit more monumental. The old Squires Jousts required regular taunting as well as playing a scenario devised to drive them insane. I do suggest that any quest has a taunting requirement whereby the knight may offer guidance and lead the squire down the true path.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Persephone:

CrodaCleaver.jpg

Persephone<hr></blockquote>

Except for the face you stuck on Croda's body, he looks normal enough. The face though is a fagot above a load. No one is that geeky, I would just leave the picture as is.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by chrisl:

Oh, please. The map isn't that large, and the VLs arent that far away (at least for me they're not). So what if he gave you all high ground pressure armor on a wooded map with wet ground in the snow.<hr></blockquote>

Another bloody revolutionary. It is obvious that you are in cahoots with the Lizard King

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Berlichtingen

As you know, I have gone forth to do battle with the vile chrisl in order to win back the good name of Peng. I had the Überlizard set up the battle thinking this would be the best method of assuring an even playing field. Little did I know that Goanna is, I suspect , the leader of an Anti Peng Conspiracy.

<hr></blockquote>

GO BERLI GO.........into battle with a vengeance.

we all have faith in you

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>

I must now swallow my pride and beg that the Justicar return to weed out these foul conspirators.<hr></blockquote>

Yeah c'mon Joe get your thinking cap on just incase the Evil One Fails his mission.

Bring Back Peng

Down With GATES-SLUT

Did YK2just say Fail?

ermmmm of course we All have faith in you Berli.

After all Chrisl is a Pillock roight? ;)

CrodaCleaver.jpg

If thats what my inner Croda looks like I'm off to see my priest to get that demon fried!

btw YK2, been on the turps have you? ;)

Mace

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Gates-slut:

Hell hath no fury like a Gates-slut spurned (or one who has had to reinstall XP several times on the same machine for various and sundry reasons the most important of which being XP SUCKS!!!)

Gates-slut<hr></blockquote>

Mr. Slut, did you get MS permission to re-install WinXP each time? Why of course you did! It's another FEATURE built into the OS. And thank you again for proving that WinXP is indeed not idiot-proofed yet.

Hmmmm.... Time to add another nose dropping to that picture of Berli. Now which wizard do I use to do that....

I'll be setting up the other game today. Try to get along without me.

Ok, enough of that crap you bastages. First Gates Slut gets me laughing so hard I start to cough my lungs out and then Persephone tries to do me in with the same method.

[edited because I am staring at my lungs on the floor... now where did I put my cigs]

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: Berlichtingen ]<hr></blockquote>

Isn't that pretty much a fact of life for you now?

CrodaCleaver.jpg

Well done Patch, I knew I could count on you. But you are wrong, he IS pretty stinkin' ugly. Golly gee whiz Croda.

Dear Elvis and Gates-slut

Must point out that it is a tad bit coincidental that BOTH of you are feigning computer problems. I must remind you both this is NO excuse for not sending turns. If you don't want to see your destruction please take to coding or crayon drawings and amend my last file.... better still, Elvis, a crayon drawing would be an improvement from your last turn.

Berli, please let me know if you wish to use crayons too.

Yeknod

CrodaCleaver.jpg

Hey! No Fair! You're supposed to EDIT the pictures before posting them!

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by YK2:

Doesn't Croda look sweet in his little school uniform?

*Thinks*

Now were did I put those Adoption papers!!!

:D

{Edited} Because I'm worth it......

[ 01-19-2002: Message edited by: YK2 ]<hr></blockquote>

redface.gif

Goanna (aka Rat Bastard),

You really want Gates-Slut to stay don't you? Now that all my armor is immobilized in the mud short of the only road it has become an infantry fight... for me anyway. Love that nice paved road the Huns have. I always knew you were a closet Micro$oft fan.

Joe! rack him!

Goanna (aka Rat Bastard),

You really want Gates-Slut to stay don't you? Now that all my armor is immobilized in the mud short of the only road it has become an infantry fight... for me anyway. Love that nice paved road the Huns have. I always knew you were a closet Micro$oft fan.

Joe! rack him!<hr></blockquote>

Gates-slut

Show 'im no mercy... ha! I'll gain a default victory in the paddock (the 'ol CIA method of denying any setup being sent should do); the twin shock of losing to two SSNs will rock the MBT to its core and go down in the annals of Pengdom as a searing blow... barbarians are nearing the gate and while the guard are twitching around flying Ruskie crates... ha! Gates-slut, grasp the future!

Yeknod (aka Atilla the Glum)

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Brylcreamem

I have been watching from afar and noted, your cuddly demeanour. Now, I'm not normally taken with the cute, beady, shuffling sort but there's something of the malevolent Guinnea Pig... cuddly, granted, but a definite steely glint in the eyes that stares and stares... and juxtaposed with the quivering snout I am almost moved to offer a fond pat with one hand...

<hr></blockquote>

Actually, Berli doesn't quite resemble a Guinea Pig...it's more of a Gopher peeking out of his hole in the ground and dancing to the music of (forgive me Seanachai) Kenny Loggins.

Persephone

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Gates-slut

Show 'im no mercy... ha! I'll gain a default victory in the paddock (the 'ol CIA method of denying any setup being sent should do); the twin shock of losing to two SSNs will rock the MBT to its core and go down in the annals of Pengdom as a searing blow... barbarians are nearing the gate and while the guard are twitching around flying Ruskie crates... ha! Gates-slut, grasp the future!

Yeknod (aka Atilla the Glum)<hr></blockquote>

YuckleBerryBrains,

You are fecking idjit!

Persephone