TREE MOD: Coming to a forest near you. Big pics inside.

15 brand new trees...

treepreview1.jpg

treepreview3.jpg

including fall trees...

falltree.jpg

and pines.

pine1.jpg

pine2.jpg

It should be easier to find your infantry with the taller trunks.

treepreview2.jpg

I should be sending them to Tom and uploading them to the CM Mod Database very soon. Many thanks to Juju for testing them and giving great suggestions as always. smile.gif

[ November 03, 2002, 10:40 PM: Message edited by: Tanks a Lot ]

They look, um, good. Not sure about the blue though, looks too much like a Christmas tree for my tastes.

And the lettering, do the trees in Eastern Europe really have a sign that reads "Tripod" on all of them? Or is that just a watermark so that nobody steals your images? :D

Sorry, being a smart-azz....

Originally posted by AnonymousOxide:

They look good, but are the accurate for the region? the reason I ask is because BTS put a lot of effort into their current tree line-up using some special tree growing tool. I'm not about to change it so quickly, although it would be helpful if I could see the infantry ;) .

I wasn't trying to make any specific types of trees, just plain old generic looking trees. If you don't think they look accurate for the vast area CM:BB covers, they may not be for you.

Originally posted by Tanks a Lot:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AnonymousOxide:

They look good, but are the accurate for the region? the reason I ask is because BTS put a lot of effort into their current tree line-up using some special tree growing tool. I'm not about to change it so quickly, although it would be helpful if I could see the infantry ;) .

I wasn't trying to make any specific types of trees, just plain old generic looking trees. If you don't think they look accurate for the vast area CM:BB covers, they may not be for you.</font>

Hey, I'm not trying to be an arse, I'm just curious.

No problem. I'm just worried that the tree grogs might have a field day finding faults with them. ;)

[ November 04, 2002, 01:41 AM: Message edited by: Tanks a Lot ]

You must mean something like this tree generator?

edit: grrr, can't get the URL to show up as a link. Sorry!

[ November 04, 2002, 12:39 PM: Message edited by: Lumbergh ]