Are the camera angles going to be changed back to normal?

Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

Cause the new camera angles in CMBB are annoying. Gimme back my normal 2, 3, and 4 views from CMBO. Why f*ck with something that was right in the first place?

Did you not notice they added some views, so had to change things so the interpolation worked right. If you dont like it, fine, dont buy the game and quit whining here.

WWB

Originally posted by wwb_99:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

Cause the new camera angles in CMBB are annoying. Gimme back my normal 2, 3, and 4 views from CMBO. Why f*ck with something that was right in the first place?

Did you not notice they added some views, so had to change things so the interpolation worked right. If you dont like it, fine, dont buy the game and quit whining here.

WWB</font>

Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by wwb_99:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Colonel_Deadmarsh:

WWB</font>

Originally posted by wwb_99:

WWB

That doesn't even make sense, they had to change views... because they added views? :confused:

Personally... I think that CMBBs views are *great* for Armor battles, but are sucky sucky for moving infantry about (compared to CMBO).

The solution would be to make View 3 the same as it was in CMBO, or to make Views user-definable.

BTW wwb_99 if you have nothing constructive to add, stop whining in this here thread :cool: