Battlefront is now Slitherine ×

Where can I purchase the game in the UK

Hehe... true enough! We haven't announced anything officially yet, but CMBO will be on the shelves in Europe very soon. More on that in a couple of weeks as it gets closer to happening.

Which reminds me... time to update the Manifesto since CDV decided to ruin a perfect trackrecord of brainless publishers :D Because of there unwillingness to attempt to screw us over like the rest, and instead offer us a very fair deal, a footnote exception is required ;)

Steve

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

Which reminds me... time to update the Manifesto since CDV decided to ruin a perfect trackrecord of brainless publishers :D Because of there unwillingness to attempt to screw us over like the rest, and instead offer us a very fair deal, a footnote exception is required ;)

Steve<hr></blockquote>

The rat-bastards ;) How dare they not treat you like code slave scum?

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Big Time Software:

Talking sense to US based publishers is on our To Do List, but unfortunately thus far we have not been impressed smile.gif

Steve<hr></blockquote>

Well Keep up the good work

Somebody on this side of the ocean (North America) must be interested in giving you a fair shake and a deal similiar to the CDV folks in europe.

Good Luck

Retail sales would be nice

I was happy to order mine via your web page and the internet because I was assimilated by the CM borg early on, but my friends, who are quite resistant, but who also enjoy war games, want to see it in a BOX with a flashy cover with nice pictures and stuff they can read, (Things like HISTORICALLY Accurate armour Penetration model and REALISM and historical detail modeled to the highest degree, who know, STUFF like that on the box) on a store shelf like all the rest of the computer war games so they can pick it up and read it before they buy it....

Oh Well

Good luck!

Hope all is going smoothly for CMBB

That Model building contest was REALLY a stroke of brilliance...

honestly....who's idea was it?

What an ingenius way to get textures for 3D models in CMBB, I applaud your ingenuity!! smile.gif

-tom w

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

[ 01-07-2002: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]</p>