Is-3 is it in or out ?

BTS has said that it might be in depending on whether they have the time to do it. They apparently already had an IS-3 model/skin so it probably wouldn't take much work. Since the SturmTiger will be in CMBB, there is a good chance that the IS-3 will be as well.

So far though, BTS hasn't said yea or nay either way.

There is NO historical evidence of JS-III usage in 1945, before the Berlin parade, just after the war.

It is sure that the Russians sent a trainof their new tanks just ot impress allied commanders arrived in Berlin...

I'd like to use it in the game, but it would as much as letting someone to use Pershing during the first week of the D-Day...

Originally posted by THumpre:

I got a donnybrook and two dust-ups in a QB once, but of course I was playing the Brits....

Were the Irish Guards involved? I know they specifically requested to be equipped with the donnybrook as they were already familiar with its operation and it would accelerate training.

Michael

[ July 28, 2002, 04:15 AM: Message edited by: Michael emrys ]

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by THumpre:

I got a donnybrook and two dust-ups in a QB once, but of course I was playing the Brits....

Were the Irish Guards involved? I know they specifically requested to be equipped with the donnybrook as they were already familiar with its operation and it would accelerate training.

Michael</font>