Anyone down under got it yet

Titan

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Cpl Carrot:

Not me :( But then I ordered 2 copies which makes the package twice as heavy so I suppose it will take twice as long to deliver

That dont wash carrot,i ordered four copies and they arrived on the 23rd.Maybe Lynfield, Auckland is a lucky place

Originally posted by Titan:

i ordered four copies and they arrived on the 23rd.Maybe Lynfield, Auckland is a lucky place

It is strange that I live across town from you, our packages are shipped from the US on the same day, and yet yours arrived almost a week ago and mine has not turned up. I would have thought they would have travelled together all the way.

Never again will I mock lynfield! smile.gif

Originally posted by Titan:

It does wash as I only got one of the two copies delivered. The package had been opened and resealed in other plastic bag with a note on it saying it got damaged during processing and due to the large amounts of mail we handle, USPS don't care and accidents happen. It is being looked into and hopefully it will turn up at a later date.

Cpl Carrot.

(Note it is early, I have not had my morning cup of tea and I want my copy of CMBB!)

Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

BTW, it would seem that anybody living in Adelaide is basically screwed. We wont be getting it until after the weekend. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Regards

Jim R.

Bah, at least you live in Adelaide it will probably take an extra week to come down here on the Australia Post mule train.

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Kanonier Reichmann:

BTW, it would seem that anybody living in Adelaide is basically screwed. We wont be getting it until after the weekend. :mad: :mad: :mad:

Regards

Jim R.

Bah, at least you live in Adelaide it will probably take an extra week to come down here on the Australia Post mule train.</font>

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Regards

Jim R.

Bah, at least you live in Adelaide it will probably take an extra week to come down here on the Australia Post mule train.</font>

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Speedy:

Regards

Jim R.

Wahoo!!

Two pages of Aussies bitchin' & whinging at each other like we know only they can do!! :D

Normal service will be restored next Monday when the NRL championship is firmly ensconsed in Ericson Stadium!! ;)

From my postie:

"Unfortunately it is very difficult to trace an incoming item from an overseas address. If the parcel has arrived into New Zealand and there has been a problem with delivery, the item would get returned to USA. There is a possibility that it got into the Seamail parcel stream, and delivery for this service is 2-3 months."

Oh gawd. The "seamail parcel stream" must be like the gulf stream, carrying my cmbb back and forth across the pacific.

Postie came, 2h late.

He left a parcel pick up note! AND I CAN ONLY GET IT AFTER 4PM!! Not sure if this is good news or bad. Remember, last time (friday) I had the same note but it was another package! But now IT MUST BE CMBB.

And I have to go to work at 3pm :(