WHOW what a game ! ( except for ONE real bug )

Gentlemen ,

I don´t wanna spoil the party ( how could I ...this is the DAMNED BEST WARGAME ever !!! ) , but I encountered ONE real bug: the combat result table is really faulty. As you know , units can now start understrenght but unfortunatly the missing men also count for the final combat result ! One example: in one of the demo scenarios I started with xxx german soldiers ( no spoilers ) and lost 17 of my men ( I compared the start strenght with the strenghts of my units on the final turn ) The combat result table shows 122 german soldiers wounded/killed........

Please fix it or do somefink tongue.gif

Cheers

Tom

Tom is right. I was a bit confused the first time I noticed it, too.

I played the Jelnia scenario as the russians and surrendered right in the setup phase.

Axis casualties were listed as 94, 27 KIA.

All that without even a single shot being fired.

I didn't get points for them, but it still messes up the stats.

Looks like the game calculates squads that start understrength as having suffered casualties.

An other tiny bug is in the scenario briefing. It´s stupid but I will asy it anyway.

In the scenario brefing it shows the size of this scenario as medium while in the Citadel scenario it says that is small, which of the two in wrong? Or am I wrong? (Citadel scenario seem big for me, maybe it isn´t very wide but is quite long, it seem bigger than the Smolensk scenario).

Germans do WHAT...???

Well...I am a German...Yeah yeah...you're right... we'll conquer the whole world...and we're eating kids with ketchup and our wives are witches and there are little tiny fairys in our gardens and all Germans are vampires...blablablayaddayaddayadda... Jung, du hast einen anner Waffel!

*lol* :D

Originally posted by Seraphim:

Germans do WHAT...???

Well...I am a German...Yeah yeah...you're right... we'll conquer the whole world...and we're eating kids with ketchup and our wives are witches and there are little tiny fairys in our gardens and all Germans are vampires...blablablayaddayaddayadda... Jung, du hast einen anner Waffel!

*lol* :D

I knew it!

Seraphim ,

sollte sich Dein Statement auf mein SIG beziehen:

1.) Bisher hat hier JEDER erkannt das dieses Statement eines englischen Wargamers IRONISCH gemeint ist.

( Ich zumindest hab mich beim Lesen kaputtgelacht...)

2.) Sollte man nicht immer alles so ernst nehmen

3.) Fresse ich als Deutscher nur gaaanz selten kleine Kinder ( und sicher nicht mit Ketchup )

Gruß

Thomas

For the non-German among us: just a few friendly words about my ironic sig ( at least I thought It´s meant that way ).

[QB]Yep Yep Yep...that's it...that's the reality here in Germany...ohohhohh...and I forget...We are all Nazis ofcourse...and we're eating our kids not only with ketchup but with Sauerkraut...

Yep Yep Yep...that's it...that's the reality here in Germany...ohohhohh...and I forget...We are all Nazis ofcourse...and we're eating our kids not only with ketchup but with Sauerkraut...

;)

Don't forget, all of Germany still looks like 19th century villages, and everyone wears leederhoosen (mispelled, I know), and owns German Shepards, oh and of course are Nazis just as you said. ;):D:D

And Tom: Where's your *&%@#$! Street Fight'n mod?!

[ September 01, 2002, 06:40 PM: Message edited by: Vader's Jester ]

Ach du lieber!!!, es tut mir leid.

I thought this was Berlitz Web page.

Aufwiedersehen meine deutsche kameraden. :D

By the way Tom, I really love your Ardennes terrain package, just took me this long to thank you for all your hard work.