"Two Steps of Death" -thread

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by 86smopuim:

Arch Enemies:

Havent heard from opponent in 1.5 weeks. desim, did you forget me?

About turn 7?. Still Dark and still spooky.

Got lost in the dark..

Actually came back from holiday (2weeks ago) to find my work load is to produce 5 multimedia CD's in 1 month smile.gif

Second one goes to print today I'm supposed to finnish another by tommorrow and the finnal one has, for the past 2 years taken 6 weeks to put together and is now twice as big... :eek:

However I am not giving up and will respond as soon as i can find the energy.. tongue.gif

Perhaps if your lads could let of some ammo I could find them :D

Dave

Lemme see...updates on all my gameyest games ever.

W2vsA2 : My Teutonic hordes have advanced nicely and now the final strike on the left flank will seal his fate. His right is wavering as well. :D

W2vsB2 : Still dark and God only knows who is winning. Oh, and by the way, those are not "colanders". Colanders don't explode and burn when you hit 'em with (censored). At least we have a little light now. :eek:

W2vsC2 : Kuma lost his work CMBB computer and it looks like he is not sending turns now. :( Unless I forgot to send him a turn, but I think I am up on turns.

W2vsD2 : Turn 22 of 30. Make the pain stop, please?!?!? :(

[ September 13, 2002, 09:59 PM: Message edited by: mike the wino ]

Originally posted by C-J:

Hello 2nd panzer in the LFHB tournament ended

with a draw between Allied C(46p) and Axis Z(47p)

It was a very exciting battle.

Thanks Patrik for a good fight.

C-J

Thank you. Well played.

Originally posted by mike the wino:

Is that "The Tanklord" Patrik? IF so, please get back to losing to my Green Canadien troops. :D

The one and only ;) . I would, if you could just attach a turn to one of your emails, or are you afraid, you feel the tide is turning once again?

Not that I admit that my crack hamsters has any problems, ever, with green Canadians.

smile.gif

On a side note, all my games is complete, is there any of those results that hasn't reached the management? I'm a bit confused around here. smile.gif

Dear all!

First of all: sorry for my fierce opponents for delays. One week ago I warned about delays thanks to computer difficulties at work. There came also other problems like installing backup server and CAD/CAM-stations plus repairing one with broken PSU. -> No time and possibility for CMBO.

I'm greatly sorry that I haven't been updating anything here. redface.gif

Please be patient, I try to fix out something. If I can't fix anything within 8 hours it'll be until next Tuesday (out of town for 4 days). But on the bright side last weekend I saw my sister's son, age 2 months smile.gif

Once more: sorry! Doing my best :D

/kuma

Originally posted by Kuma of Finland:

Dear all!

*snip*

Once more: sorry! Doing my best :D

/kuma

No worries, I just missed your posting about being delayed. Two months, eh? Cool! (I'm a new father myself, and I still think it's cool (and exhausting, oh sooooo exhausting!) )

Originally posted by Sripe:

Anyone heard from Allied A1(jdejohn@stny.rr.com) in awhile????? I haven't heard from him since August 6...

I havent heard from him since August 10th I think.

My emails to him have gone unanswered.

'course the extra large portions of ass kicking I was serving to him might have something to do with it.

A sudden (and unpleasant) discovery of the enemy in Arch Enemies, and the tantalizing promise of action as I approach the flags in April's Fool. Unfortunately, I'll be away from the game all weekend, so no turns before Monday at the earliest.

Smope and Craig, you should both have received turns from me in Dies Irae and Mech Bush; if you haven't, let me know. And if you guys sent me turns, please re-send 'cause I haven't gotten them.

Updates:

W2vsA2 (Dius Irae) - Turn 20 or 21 of 25 and VL's are evenly split but that will change before the end. :D

W2vsB2 (Arch Enemies) - No word from B2 in 10 days or so. Anyone seen or heard from him? :confused:

W2vsC2 (Mechanized Bushmen) - Kuma's little puppy ran in and crapped all over the place and then nothing. Did the lil bugger whiz on your computer Kuma? :eek:

W2vsD2 (April's Fool) - Turn 26 of 30 and I really want this one to end. :(

[ September 22, 2002, 05:21 PM: Message edited by: mike the wino ]

Hello Axis W1

Where are you?

Besides skullking on the hill in your bunker.

Its no good you know you should face the inevitable and just come out!

I haven't had a turn of you since 8th September!

Mind you I'm not the most promt on getting my turns done redface.gif

Come back so my little men can kill your little men.

Dave

Gave up on mechnaized bushman, Allied ??, jdejohn@someplace.com

April fools still is over. Kinda glad for that.

Arch enemies, still dark, spooky. about half wa done.

turn 19 of 25 on Dies ireas. resisitance is apparently not futile.

Trajectorory, are you still with us? whats you email?

[ September 26, 2002, 02:18 AM: Message edited by: 86smopuim ]

Looks like CMBB is causing a bit of interferance with the Torney smile.gif

However I'm a bit concerned with the disapearance of Traject0ry for over a month now.

Last post 30th August -- anywhere!

Does anyone know whats happened?

On a quest for bren tripods I suspect! :D

Dave