CMBBHQ.net Updated sept 4th, New KV-1, and 2 new german Offficer uniforms!

zee

Update your bookmarks ladies and gents! its time!

CMBBHQ.net is LIVE with its very first MOD ,thanks to Tiger for his great looking Weatherd T-34!.

Modders spue Forth with your graphical Talent and make more mods! smile.gif

tigers mod is avalible to download on my website mods/Russotanks Click on the Url in my Sig to get to my site thanks!

[ September 04, 2002, 12:33 AM: Message edited by: zee ]

Why does the mod at your site say "Demo Only"? Will it not work in the game when it comes out? I will start my collecting mods now or so I thought until I saw the above statement. Please let me know. Thanks and will be watching your site for future stuff.

Originally posted by lcm1947:

Why does the mod at your site say "Demo Only"? Will it not work in the game when it comes out? I will start my collecting mods now or so I thought until I saw the above statement. Please let me know. Thanks and will be watching your site for future stuff.

The .bmp numbers in the demo and the game should not differ, so I would say go right ahead and start downloading.

Although the link on zee's page doesn't work right now smile.gif

Bah sorry bout that guys damn server on sight was boggled it works now. I also uploaded Tigers PzKwf IV camo paint scheme in the germank tank section.

P.s, i thought the bmps from demo versions and the retail versions were different? i might be wrong and change it when i get conformation that they are the same .

[ September 03, 2002, 02:44 PM: Message edited by: zee ]

Originally posted by zee:

Jorgemc have sent me some really nice platoon and company commander uniform mods. really nice job. avalible for download on my site.

also added Tigers Improved KV-1

Ok so where are these uniforms or did I miss something. They are nowhere to be found in the uniform section.

In order for the information on your website to be properly aCMilated, perhaps a spell check program would be in order.

Your distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile. Claiming poetic license is even more futile. Your individualistic spelling practices WILL be subordinated to the greater good! You WILL overcome and adapt, in order to

survive. You will become one with the CMBB Collective.

[ September 04, 2002, 10:46 AM: Message edited by: CMBB Borg ]

Originally posted by CMBB Borg:

In order for the information on your website to be properly aCMilated, perhaps a spell check program would be in order.

Your distinctiveness will be added to our own. Resistance is futile. Claiming poetic license is even more futile. Your individualistic spelling practices WILL be subordinated to the greater good! You WILL overcome and adapt, in order to

survive. You will become one with the CMBB Collective.

?

?

<font color="red">DO NOT FEIGN IGNORANCE! IT WILL DO YOU NO GOOD! YOUR DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. </font>

(I'm telling you to spell all the words on your site correctly! The layout is solid and professional but the spelling errors make it look like a Kindergarten extra-credit project. Too bad, because you have a great start.)

RESIST US NO LONGER! YOUR VOICE WILL BE HEARD ONLY AS PART OF THE COLLECTIVE!

<font color="gray">Edited because the Collective made me. </font>

[ September 04, 2002, 10:59 AM: Message edited by: CMBB Borg ]

I updated the the Pz IV with the east front historical 43-44 camo pattern but haven't sent it to anyone yet; there's a single bmp fix floating around somewhere for the Pz IIIM model which the stock demo one has pink spots someone else found them. The first 'quick and dirty' T34 is pretty badly done, the newer one is alot better.

pzivrussia43-44c.jpg

-john

[ September 04, 2002, 02:33 PM: Message edited by: Tiger ]

Originally posted by CMBB Borg:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by zee:

?

<font color="red">DO NOT FEIGN IGNORANCE! IT WILL DO YOU NO GOOD! YOUR DISTINCTIVENESS WILL BE ADDED TO OUR OWN. </font>

(I'm telling you to spell all the words on your site correctly! The layout is solid and professional but the spelling errors make it look like a Kindergarten extra-credit project. Too bad, because you have a great start.)

RESIST US NO LONGER! YOUR VOICE WILL BE HEARD ONLY AS PART OF THE COLLECTIVE!

<font color="gray">Edited because the Collective made me. </font></font>

What spelling errors are you talking about? i really do not see any.

also i dunno why it isent avalible ill upload it again(this is my first time uploading files and stuff on the net , give me time it will get better smile.gif )

Also Tiger can you send me the improved mods? ill load um up. thanks.

What spelling errors are you talking about? i really do not see any.

also i dunno why it isent avalible ill upload it again(this is my first time uploading files and stuff on the net , give me time it will get better smile.gif )

Also Tiger can you send me the improved mods? ill load um up. thanks.

Zee I also noticed if you click the mod link and come to the differnet sections, the uniforms link is not able to be clicked on.

I got them through the front page in the news section, this link did open up the uniform section, but not on the mod page.

Hope this helps

[ September 04, 2002, 07:55 PM: Message edited by: Shatter ]

Originally posted by Tiger:

I updated the the Pz IV with the east front historical 43-44 camo pattern but haven't sent it to anyone yet; there's a single bmp fix floating around somewhere for the Pz IIIM model which the stock demo one has pink spots someone else found them. The first 'quick and dirty' T34 is pretty badly done, the newer one is alot better.

pzivrussia43-44c.jpg

-john

Is it possible for you(worth of time) to make textures fit eachother better? Especially back turret skirt-side turret skirt bmps form sharp line which looks bad.

Otherwise I like this mod very much. Thx tiger.