Battlefront.com

Notes to say thank you for all you have done for the Wargaming hobby. Not only with your brilliant software but also for the community you have built with your tireless efforts.

Beyond doubt, the kind of fellows that would be the center of any local Wargaming group before the wonders of software and Internet. Even after your sales you provide superior customer service and community at great expense to yourselves. It is a privilege to be here.

Actually I was just thinking of the Bandwidth these fellows pay for every month. I have no idea how much it takes to run this website but I am sure it is expensive. CMBO/CMBB would still do well without these forums I imagine. The information gained here almost daily is appreciated.

I can still remember my old GHQ, CinC and Ros Heroics days. Driving miles to each other’s homes or hobby shop that had the room for a table. Hauling boxes of miniatures and terrain. I built a 6’ X 8’ table that dominated my garage for years. CMBO/CMBB has taken the place of that out of quality, convenience and this community.

GIC sucks d00d’s!

I don't think BFC would have done as well as they have without the forum. They are kind and fluffy to us, allowing even the Peng brigade to post their frot with impunity, but what they get is 10,000 ideas instead of 5, and that's a big benefit.

See, I'm even in the credits in the manual. See? TEA BOY.

Originally posted by AnonymousOxide:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by astroboy:

No, he's just chained to the wall, hanging upside down, admiring battlefront.com

An old Roman custom

I didn't think BTS was into bondage fetish.</font>

@ Abbot

I can still remember my old GHQ, CinC and Ros Heroics days. Driving miles to each other’s homes or hobby shop that had the room for a table. Hauling boxes of miniatures and terrain. I built a 6’ X 8’ table that dominated my garage for years. CMBO/CMBB has taken the place of that out of quality, convenience and this community.
Hey were all your 1/300th painted??!! I laugh now when I remember divisonal level battles with 75% of both forces being factory fresh silver! If anything painted got knocked out, we'd swap it for an unpainted model!

I might make a table top wargamer's mod with soldiers that look similar to the bad guy from terminator 2!

Originally posted by Madmatt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AnonymousOxide:

No, he's just chained to the wall, hanging upside down, admiring battlefront.com

An old Roman custom

Originally posted by Pitch Change Rod:

@ Abbot

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr /> I can still remember my old GHQ, CinC and Ros Heroics days. Driving miles to each other’s homes or hobby shop that had the room for a table. Hauling boxes of miniatures and terrain. I built a 6’ X 8’ table that dominated my garage for years. CMBO/CMBB has taken the place of that out of quality, convenience and this community.

Hey were all your 1/300th painted??!! I laugh now when I remember divisonal level battles with 75% of both forces being factory fresh silver! If anything painted got knocked out, we'd swap it for an unpainted model!

I might make a table top wargamer's mod with soldiers that look similar to the bad guy from terminator 2!</font>

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Madmatt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by AnonymousOxide:

An old Roman custom