That Olde Peng Challenge Has Me In It's Spell

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Bo Diddley are you not taking up my challenge, or are you quaking in your athlete's-foot filled boots at the prospect of being savaged by my brothel-visiting french studs? I succumed to your babyish whining when you thought I would play as the Brits, you liver-livered, gutless speck of poo on a dogs tail, come out and fight, and Prepare to Die.

Originally posted by athkatla:

Hey Bo Diddley are you not taking up my challenge, or are you quaking in your athlete's-foot filled boots at the prospect of being savaged by my brothel-visiting french studs? I succumed to your babyish whining when you thought I would play as the Brits, you liver-livered, gutless speck of poo on a dogs tail, come out and fight, and Prepare to Die.

Dude, shut up and go away. Shoo!!

Originally posted by Hiram Sedai:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by athkatla:

Dude, shut up and go away. Shoo!!</font>

Originally posted by athkatla:

Hold on there my slope-browed opponent. At the moment, I am posting from my office, which is a whole different site from my home base, El Casa De Boo.

While I feel the powers that be might turn a blind eye to the occasional post, playing a pbem during office hours might be considered a bit too cheeky. Capice?

You might need to teach yourself some patience. I would suggest you turn on BBC 2 and wait for something interesting to come on.

Well hello all. Back we are, from the "XP outing" that took in countryside travels to far places where worried looking men do strange things to computers....and charge for it !

I see some "slurs" to my good self have been flung-ed. To those, I say Phhhtt, they are empty attempts to denigrate the un-denigratable.

I shall not attempt to "nay say" the utterances of the drain cleaner, they are correct. I did so too enter into a tournament run by the person of Canadian Extraction whom you mention. That this player did not lose to anyone - Read it CORRECTLY, is not in anyway meant to be a defence. There is no defence needed.

Noba.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I am a feeble minded twit with a mad desire for strained prunes

Joe

Joe, you Geriatric, Geritol munching Gigalo. I like to say “shut up” because I don’t give into peer pressure. Just because all of you boneheads say “sod off” repeatedly, that doesn’t mean I should do it too. Just say “no” Joe. When you get the urge to expectorate some of your verbal flatulence, just say “no”. When the nurse offers you your daily high colonic and your meds to keep you happy, just say “no”. When Mrs. Worthington stops by your room to play some gin and reminisce about the good old days before the great depression, put your teeth back in and say “no”. Use the new teeth your great grandchildren gave you Joe.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I have a brain that is larger than many small children. My boundless egocentricity is awe inspiring only to me because I am the only one that matters in this universe. You may stop what you are doing and admire my intellect and hope that you can be like me. You can wish all you want, but you won't be like me. I am superior to you all and the only one who recognizes my brilliance, besides myself, is the Bard. He is my true sycophant.

How can I possibly respond to that with my teeny brain?

Posted by Joe

Now ... just WHO is responsible for this lad? Who took him to Squire without proper vetting? The Justamaggot may well be forced to conduct background investigations in the future.
Found it. Stop looking.

The Salt Lake Banker it was.....

Noba.

[ June 27, 2002, 10:56 AM: Message edited by: Noba ]

Originally posted by Noba:

Well hello all. Back we are, from the "XP outing" that took in countryside travels to far places where worried looking men do strange things to computers....and charge for it !

I see some "slurs" to my good self have been flung-ed. To those, I say Phhhtt, they are empty attempts to denigrate the un-denigratable.

I shall not attempt to "nay say" the utterances of the drain cleaner, they are correct. I did so too enter into a tournament run by the person of Canadian Extraction whom you mention. That this player did not lose to anyone - Read it CORRECTLY, is not in anyway meant to be a defence. There is no defence needed.

Noba.

Slapdragon eh ... well that explains a lot doesn't it lads. Look you here Noba, contrition is good for the soul. If you had come back, said that you did it when you were young and innocent and didn't know any better, we'd have believed you ... we don't think a great deal of your native wit as it is and wouldn't have been at all surprised.

But you come back with defiance, as if it was a GOOD thing that you did. Well lad, I didn't want to have to do this, but I am forced by my duty as Justicar of the Peng Challenge Thread to ask a simple question (the only type you'll understand of course) of you:

Are you now or have you ever been engaged in a personal game of CMBO with the entity who calls himself Gunny Bunny ... or sometimes Linda Warchest?

Yes or No, Noba just answer the question.

Btw ... where's my turn?

Joe

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Tells a rambling good tale, my squire does. Plot, suspense, good character development...I may turn it into a play for my "Finger Puppet Theatre™".

With that pic I'm sure you'll be playing Finger Puppet Theatre for less time than a 15 second commercial.

And no, the Pool does not want to know about your casting couch.

Originally posted by Stuka:

Neither, he's just old. He was already old when Jesus played fullback for Jerusalem.

Dead sea scrolls testify that AJ was the syphilitic love toy of an entire Roman Legion.

So cut him some slack, OK?

I'd tell you to sod off, but that was actually pretty good. For another blasted Australian, anyway.

Papa

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

Tells a rambling good tale, my squire does. Plot, suspense, good character development...I may turn it into a play for my "Finger Puppet Theatre™".

With that pic I'm sure you'll be playing Finger Puppet Theatre for less time than a 15 second commercial.

And no, the Pool does not want to know about your casting couch.</font>

Pleased to see the rest of the world is finally waking up!

Hiram Scarem Sedi Jedi

Up yours old fruit I am an SSN with attitude, if you don't like it take a large dose of smile.gif:(redface.gif:D and stick 'em where the sun don't shine!

Bo Diddley

Poor excuse, but one I'll marginally accept, you're only postponing your inevitable demise, have your wife get ready your favourite pyjama's and teddy bear for when you retire licking your wounds to your funereal bed!

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Are you now or have you ever been engaged in a personal game of CMBO with the entity who calls himself Gunny Bunny ... or sometimes Linda Warchest?

Ya don't have to answer that. The Just-a-car has no authority over the House of Berli

Originally posted by Berlichtingen:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

Ya don't have to answer that. The Just-a-car has no authority over the House of Berli</font>

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by athkatla:

retire licking your wounds to your funereal bed!

15 yard penalty and loss of down for

illegal mixed metaphor.

(Time to bring out the kicking team)

<big><big>BOOT!</big></big></font>