The Peng Challenge - you will never find a more wretched hive of scum and villainy...

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by PondScum:

Fair Persephone, your ex-squirely-champion brings you great news!

The evil one known as chrisl (as opposed to the Evil One you are shackled to) has SURRENDERED to the forces of liberty, egality, and watching pretty girls walking down the Champs Elysee. This leaves me in possession of:

</font>

• most of a company of French waiters, busy twiddling their thumbs and waiting for the German assault to take place
    </font>
  • my drunken FO Pierre, who more by luck (and very large explosions) than judgement managed to do in a Tiger, 2 Pumas, a nassssty little flamethrower halftrack, and a lot of very unhappy German troops
    </font>
  • what's left of a very foggy waterlogged town after Pierre got through with it
    </font>
  • and The Name Of Peng </font>

(Is it a mere coincidence that he shows up right before his name is rightfully retrieved on the field of battle? I think not.)

Any rumors that Moriarty threw the scenario by giving Pierre triple the normal amount of ammo and one TRP for every bridge that chrisl had to cross are just that, rumors. All evidence has now been destroyed.

You did an excellent job Pondscum, but there is one other request you have yet to fulfill...you must bring me a photo of Chrisl.

Persephone

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

As to the comments of the fair and gracious Patch ... I forgive you, I know that you don't really mean to denigrate the films of John Wayne. Likely enough you're saying that under duress as Berli just wants to stir the pot a bit.

That's right Joe...Berli made me say it.

Persephone

Lars:

Peeping tom pervert.

Joe Shaw:

Well ... he's Australian, what can you expect.

and finally, R_Leete:

Edit: Damn, Joe beat me to it. It must be really obvious if even Shaw gets it.

He meant John Wayne you pack of sycophantic nincowpoops. He's the one with two way mirrors. Don't even get me started on how much of a nazi he was too.

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

As to the comments of the fair and gracious Patch ... I forgive you, I know that you don't really mean to denigrate the films of John Wayne. Likely enough you're saying that under duress as Berli just wants to stir the pot a bit.

That's right Joe...Berli made me say it.

Persephone</font>

Does Oddstralia have a national hero?

Gosh, think of the options:

Mel Gibson

Paul Hogan

Russel Crowe

Carrot Top

Mel Gibson

Not much of a list, and Gibson was born in the States.

I suppose Hogan wins by a nose over Carrot Top. What a sad, sad isle.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

Smilies?

Pathetic.

All games in which I am currently PBEMing are hereby over. I lost them. Henceforth it is TCP/IP or nothing for me. I can't be bothered anymore.

And the Peng thread?

Dead.

That is all.

Peng

[And as the sun sun slides beyond our realm and the dust settles in little piles across the paddock a figure can be made out erecting a rather large sign with flashing lights, wind chimes and various colourful streamers.]

__hr_Pengjpg.jpg?bcWZ3D9A93Vm7cCN

Honk, honk, honk, heeeeeaaaawwwwww, eeeeeeeyooooorre, MrP smile.gif ng, MrP smile.gif ng needs a Priest, a Priest, a Priest he needs! Honk, honk, honk, eeeeeeeeeyooooooooore

Yeknod Mono-drone de Lurk

[ April 18, 2002, 04:00 PM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

And as for Joe Blow the Justagrog -

The Searchers is made a better movie by Wayne's stronger performance. The supporing cast of YR is far superior with McLaglen, John Agar, Harry Carey Jr. Searchers supporting cast has Ward Bond, not enough to make the overall cast performance above YR's.

Thus, the fact that The Searchers is a better movie is testament to Wayne's superior performance.

I thought that someone who pretends to be as bright as you pretend to be would have picked up on that nuance.

Originally posted by Croda:

Mel Gibson

Paul Hogan

Russel Crowe

Carrot Top

Mel Gibson

Perhaps you're confusing Carrot Top with Yahoo Serious? Easily done, I understand.

But before we begin trashing and thrashing all things from Upside Down Land, we need to give special amnesty to AC DC.

I think Mi'Lud that most Offstralyuns would say it was "Wot's 'is name, the( waddaloada) Croc Hunter."

Yet another grown man, capering in front of a camera just daring toothy animals to treat him as a buffet table.

Yet another possible contender for the Darwin award.

Guest PondScum
Originally posted by Persephone:

You did an excellent job Pondscum, but there is one other request you have yet to fulfill...you must bring me a photo of Chrisl.

Ah. Yes. Well, um. You know all the evidence that was destroyed? My trusty-but-drunken FO Pierre was VERY efficient at destroying it. 4.5" artillery everywhere. A picture here, a picture there, who knew where chrisl was hiding it? All gone, gone gone goney gone.

Had chrisl begged and pleaded for a ceasefire, I could of course have held out for a picture. But the unutterable SWINE went and made an unconditional surrender. Not fair.

On a brighter note, now that Yeknod has fed Peng smilies till he up and died - and I think we all know that's the REAL reason the smiley-one is calling it quits in PBEM - either that or the fact that he opened the challenge that he REQUESTED of me 'lo these many moons ago and QUAILED at the thought of facing my 'l33t French forces - but no, I think it must be embarassment at being gut-kicked by a mule - anyway, now Yeknod has both the TIME and the DELUSIONS OF VICTORY to SEND ME A FECKIN' TURN.

It'll make up for the whippin' I'm taking at the hands of mon petite liege. I'm losing a tin can a turn. And to the French. Oh Pierre, why has thou forsaken me?

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Croda:

Mel Gibson

Paul Hogan

Russel Crowe

Carrot Top

Mel Gibson

Perhaps you're confusing Carrot Top with Yahoo Serious? Easily done, I understand.

But before we begin trashing and thrashing all things from Upside Down Land, we need to give special amnesty to AC DC.</font>

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Mel Gibson

Paul Hogan

Russel Crowe

Carrot Top

Mel Gibson

But before we begin trashing and thrashing all things from Upside Down Land, we need to give special amnesty to AC DC.</font>

Guest PondScum
A picture here, a picture there, who knew where chrisl was hiding it? All gone, gone gone goney gone.
My lady, I may have spoken too soon! If you go to those nice folks at Google, and ask for an image of "Chris Lindensmith", it offers the following:

miniChris.jpg

On second thoughts, maybe it would have been kinder to let Pierre destroy that, too.

And as for Joe Blow the Justagrog -

The Searchers is made a better movie by Wayne's stronger performance. The supporing cast of YR is far superior with McLaglen, John Agar, Harry Carey Jr. Searchers supporting cast has Ward Bond, not enough to make the overall cast performance above YR's.

Thus, the fact that The Searchers is a better movie is testament to Wayne's superior performance.

I thought that someone who pretends to be as bright as you pretend to be would have picked up on that nuance.

Croda your sad, convoluted and belabored attempt to justify your error is transparent twaddel to even the Australians here and you know how gullible THEY are. Give it up lad, you needn't admit that you're wrong but just give it up, it's just ... too sad to watch anymore.

Joe

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Slapdragon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by dalem:

Mel Gibson

Paul Hogan

Russel Crowe

Carrot Top

Mel Gibson

Originally posted by Slapdragon:

Someday I will tell the Peng Challenge Thread the story of my meeting of Carrot Top in Savannah Georgia in 1993. Someday.

How could he forget it?

The German's wore grey and "Top" wore blue.

(Apologies to Casablanca fans, worldwide.)

Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I think I would rather be forced to sit and watch an endless loop of Brando's huge pallid hinder, undulating in that unbelievably terrifying love scene found in the bottomlessly horrible movie "Last Tango", than have to read Sticky's narcotic induced fever dream again.[/QB]

Don't like girls huh?

Wait a mo', you were the guy standing next to MrSpkr in that trench back in '16 weren't you?

(not that theres anything wrong with that)

Mel Gibson

Paul Hogan

Russel Crowe

Carrot Top

Mel Gibson

Hey, Chow-duh!

(iii) Don't all those dudes live in BOLLYWOOD?

(part f) Ya listed Mad Mel TWICE!

(firstly) Yer completely fergot about our current National Hero - none other than Little Johnny Hayseed - alias our erstwhile PM to the assembled masses. Now THERE stands a very <BIG><BIG>BIG<SMALL><SMALL> man! (Just ask 'im ...... he'll confirm it)

<SMALL>(mutter.....fricken fracken unedumacated 'merkins.....)<BIG>

AJ

Originally posted by Stuka:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

I think I would rather be forced to sit and watch an endless loop of Brando's huge pallid hinder, undulating in that unbelievably terrifying love scene found in the bottomlessly horrible movie "Last Tango", than have to read Sticky's narcotic induced fever dream again.

Don't like girls huh?

Wait a mo', you were the guy standing next to MrSpkr in that trench back in '16 weren't you?

Just for the record, I loath you. Nothing personal. I just loath you.

(not that theres anything wrong with that)[/QB]</font>

Originally posted by PondScum:

DELUSIONS.........OF VICTORY......

It'll make up for the whippin' I'm taking at the hands of mon petite liege. I'm losing a tin can a turn. And to the French. Oh Pierre, why has thou forsaken me?

"Vous, monsieur, n'obtenez pas plus que vous mritez entièrement"

Dégoûtant Pierre