READ if you have sent in scale models!

Moon

As the release date for CMBB is coming closer, we now have a final list of scale models which were used in the making of the game. Thanks again for your support and being part of this! Even those models that have not been used have contributed some ideas or details, or have been filed for future use.

As promised, the names of the scale modellers whose models were included in the game are listed in the game credits in the manual. Additional to that, we will be sending out one free WWII B&W Print (Panther) each.

Below is the list of scale modellers included in the credits. If you are on this list, please email martin@battlefront.com with your current ship-to address. Please put "model contest" in the subject line.

Jason Barnes, Mike Sanchez, Gordon Molek, Jari Lievonen, Mario Ales, Greg Cadez, Marcus Bloess, Aaron Hamilton, David J. Hinde, Eric Scurlock, Gilles Peiffer, Liao Jer-Woei, Arthur Renaud, Rob Knight, Chris Psiuk, Tim Johnson, Mark Clark, Mick Mischloney, Oliver Krause, Albert Larbrador, Richard Brown, Todd Hyer, Udo Schmidt, Mitchell Hill, N. Philip Campbell, Jan Taljaard, Douglas Frank, Dan Nowicki, Mike Wajngarten, Peter Cassar, Nick Cortese, Eduard Ferrer, Michael Dorosh, Chad M. Akins, Danny Chung, Patrick Berrier, Thomas Goetz, Jamie Grant, Dim Martinos, Ray Peterson, Matthew J Grzybinski, Adam Tokar, Chris Severs, Marnix Arnold, Robert Weldon, Joseph F. Castiglia, Ahmed Zaidi Bin Md Din, Steve van Beveren, David Griddith, Tom Tate, Adam Vukich, Dan Crowly, Jonathan Gibson, David J. Hinde, Jose Rodriguez, Mike Sanchez, Ondoei Svoboda, Scott Brown, JP Morgan, Peter Cerda, Ronny Lamberti, Paul McMahon

Thanks again from BFC! Without the contest and you taking part, CMBB would not be what it is! And a special thanks to Missing Links for supporting the contest!

Martin

Thank you guys for submitting your models! I can't wait to see 'em! Maybe we should start a "Hey look what I made and it's in the game!" thread when the game is released to showcase your guys' talent!

Thanks again!!!!!

[ September 09, 2002, 11:00 PM: Message edited by: fytinghellfish ]

Howdy fellas.

Thank you guys for submitting your models! I can't wait to see 'em! Maybe we should start a "Hey look what I made and it's in the game!" thread when the game is released to showcase your guys' talent!
I agree, I remember seeing a few screen shots awhile back, and they were beautiful. At least IMHO. Perhaps you guys(if it's not to much trouble)could post a couple of screen shots of some of those bad boys. I'd like my son to see how a model is supposed to be done. smile.gif

This is truly superb news!

My son, who had never made a model in his life, built a 1/35 scale T34/85 as a surprise present for my 50 birthday last year. He said he had heard me going on about CMBB and Russian tanks (he already knew I was potty about tanks anyway!)

He had obviously put a huge amount of time, effort and love into it and I was immensely chuffed. So when the modelling contest was announced I suggested that he submit his work. With the help of a friends' digital camera we took the required pics and sent them in.

I was proud just to enter his model in the competition and never thought for a moment that it would figure in the final tally, especially when I saw some of the fantastic winning entries.

So I am over the moon that he has won a "mention in despatches" so to speak and a print to boot :D

I wonder if I can convince him to give me the poster for my upcoming birthday smile.gif

Originally posted by Yank:

Howdy fellas. </font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Thank you guys for submitting your models! I can't wait to see 'em! Maybe we should start a "Hey look what I made and it's in the game!" thread when the game is released to showcase your guys' talent!

I agree, I remember seeing a few screen shots awhile back, and they were beautiful. At least IMHO. Perhaps you guys(if it's not to much trouble)could post a couple of screen shots of some of those bad boys. I'd like my son to see how a model is supposed to be done. smile.gif </font>

Originally posted by fytinghellfish:

Thanks again!!!!!

OK, but only because you asked:

ferdinand.jpg

Guess what wallpaper I'm using? :cool:

[ September 10, 2002, 07:03 PM: Message edited by: Diceman ]