How many days until CM:BB?

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

56 sleeps!!!!!

I'm stocking up on NyQuil so, sometime around mid-August, I can roll into bed and not open my eyes again until Sept. 20. I figure on cutting the # of individual sleeps in half.

But before I do I'm going to have to get beddy-bye hugs from everybody! Soddball, will you read me a story? Something with UberGnomes running amok among the Fremch wolves, while mis-shapen phantoms shout "whose grass are you using?" And somebody will have to be waiting to bring me a glass of water.

DjB

[ July 26, 2002, 08:43 AM: Message edited by: Doug Beman ]

Originally posted by CaSCa:

55 and a wake-up.

September 20th is 55 days away. In other words, 54 days and a wake up. If there are any doubts, get a calendar out and count them. (I did it three times.)

AND I never count today because its already here. smile.gif

I always did like short-timer calendars.

smile.gif

[ July 27, 2002, 12:47 PM: Message edited by: Le Tondu ]

I'll be taking that day off just to keep on the forum to see what all is going on. I won't be able to work anyway just knowing it's finally here. I am also planning my vacation for what ever week I get my hands on my copy. NO way I'll be working and not getting this game started up. I don't know when I was this excited about something. Oh yeah it was when I received my copy of CMBO. So 56 days and counting.