THE EMOTIONS OF WAR

I have been talking with my teacher from YGI (Youth Gaming International) and he has agreed to help me create a downloadable mod for CMBB. This mod allows for total de-bugging, and adds a few surprises, such as my very own fear effect. This allows the soldiers to have emotions ie: If a soldier is hit but keeps on going, he will slow down, and show pain by screaming whenever the wounded spot is in motion.

Another example is: Say a squad is running forward, only to see a tank heading straight for them. You may order them to keep on running, but they probably won't because of fear.

In total there are 11 emotions ranging from rage to lust.

" Every soldier carried a wound. Not physical, but the emotions of war bottled up in their head." :eek:

1) Yes, this mod will be free.

2) There is a warning programmed to tell your opponent that your game has a mod, thus leaving it up to them as to whether or not they want to play unfair.

3) No NAZI discounts.

4) Thin Red Line, you crack me up. (in case you couldn't tell, which you probably couldn't anyway, I was being sarcastic.)

Put some more effort into your insults.

" Farthest from a soldiers mind, is the memories of the eternal bliss of ignorance." :D

Originally posted by Wild Bill:

I have been talking with my teacher from YGI (Youth Gaming International) and he has agreed to help me create a downloadable mod for CMBB. This mod allows for total de-bugging, and adds a few surprises, such as my very own fear effect. This allows the soldiers to have emotions ie: If a soldier is hit but keeps on going, he will slow down, and show pain by screaming whenever the wounded spot is in motion.

Another example is: Say a squad is running forward, only to see a tank heading straight for them. You may order them to keep on running, but they probably won't because of fear.

In total there are 11 emotions ranging from rage to lust.

" Every soldier carried a wound. Not physical, but the emotions of war bottled up in their head." :eek:

WOW! This is outstanding! You mean you are going to write a "mod" that will allow us to debug a release version of an EXE? And you are going to hack a program and change the hex code to modify how it functions? Why are you wasting your time here? You should go work for Microsoft or somefink. Or hack a bank with those kind of l33t skilz. wOOt!

:rolleyes:

Who does this little twiwt remind everyone of? Hint: he was from Australia and was banned for some pretty nasty stuff.

Keith

[ October 15, 2002, 09:50 AM: Message edited by: sitzkrieg ]

While I seriously doubt his claims above, discussions with regard to "hacking" are not permitted here and as such this is being locked up.

Madmatt

p.s. Wild Bill (and you are giivng that proud name a bad reputation I might add) by and large we encourage the work of mod authors and artist but not when they try to crack the game code. Stand warned. If you continue to discuss issues like this, you will be removed from the forum.