Another CMBO Mod

Hi

I've just finished a Jagdpanther Mod (my first one - I was a bit late arriving at the CMBO party) and have uploaded it for anyone who's interested.

There are some screenshots below.

You can download it here:

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/digidog/CMMods/JagdPMod.zip

It should all work OK. Its been tested on Mac and PC (thanks to John and Dave who helped with this).

Hope you enjoy it (in the few days remaining smile.gif ).

Strontium Dog

jpm1.JPG

jpm2.JPG

Hi again all

Thanks for the positive responses to my JagdPanther smile.gif Its great to be able to contribute to the game in this way.

Warmaker, I like your idea of unit markings but to be honest I don't know a lot about this stuff. I did a lot of research when I built my model but while the camo scheme of my JP is not entirely made up I doubt its 100% authentic either and I have no idea what unit markings looked like. If you have any ideas let me know and I can try and add them.

Gordon, you're welcome to do what you like with it. What is a CMMOS version?

One question that someone might know the answer too. I'd like to add schurzen to this MOD as well but I couldn't figure out what bmp number to use. Can this be done for the JagdPanther and if so which bmp do I modify?

Cheers

Strontium Dog

You can't add schurzen as the game's 3-D model doesn't have include it.

CMMOS is the CM Mod Option Selector, which allows you to easily switch between different mods and between different options of the same mod. Check out the CM:HQ CMMOS section for more info.

Thanks,

Gordon

[ August 26, 2002, 11:57 AM: Message edited by: Gordon ]

More thanks to everyone - I just hope you get as much pleasure as I do watching this beauty take out enemy tanks at range.

Gordon, thanks for the info on Jagdpanther schurzen. That's a shame as I think my schurzen looked pretty good.

Also thanks for the CMMOS info. I think I may have come across this before but it looks like a PC only thing (?) and being a Mac freak I probably lost interest. Is there a Mac version. Would I need a PC to make Mods CMMOS compliant or is it just a matter of writing a batch file or something?

Bruno - Woof to you too smile.gif

Havermeyer - even I have figured out what CMBB stands for smile.gif Assuming CMBB runs on my system (?) then I'll make sure I do a CMBB version of this Jagdpanther at the very least.

Strontium Dog

Strontium, can I call you Strontium? smile.gif

Making a mod CMMOS compatible can be as easy as a couple of text files for a simple mod without a lot of options or variants.

Unfortunately, CMMOS is PC only, at least for now. I keep looking for a Mac programmer I can work with to port it (or provide an equivalent), but so far no luck. Maybe with CM:BB using BMPs on the Mac things will be easier.

Gordon